Its a....

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Today was the big day, where Niall and I would find out the gender of our baby. We'd gone to the ultrasound a few days ago, and left it up to the girls to tell us. We had it all planned out, but they made it all happen.

We were all to assemble in the local park, and the girls had a hug box that they would fill with balloons of the stereotypical colour of the gender we were having; blue balloons if it were a boy, pink if it were a girl. We also planned a party afterwards, just to celebrate with some family and close friends.

Niall and I were so excited, and we couldn't wait to finally find out what gender we were having. 1:30pm rolled around really quickly, and the boys, the girlfriends (obviously), our families and our friends were supposed to assemble around 2pm, but the drive was 10 minutes.

Once we arrived, we were met with the girls, all dressed in matching shirts, the colour of what gender they thought our precious baby would be. Sophia had a pink shirt on, while Perrie and Eleanor had a blue shirt (yes I know they're all ex's now but I included them anyway :)).

The place looked amazing and after everyone had arrived, Niall and I stood next to the big box, while everyone stood in front, most of them with cameras on, ready to record.

The 10 second countdown began, and we opened the box, pink balloons immediately escaping the box. Everyone cheered, as well as Niall and I, because this was so surreal. We were having a baby girl.

He pulled me into a hug, and we shared a quick kiss before separating and receiving many congratulations from our families and close friends. Everyone shared some great laughs and enjoyed the food and party the girls had prepared.

When it neared the end, Niall and I stood at the front and got everyone's attention, ready to speak.

"Hi everyone, obviously you all know why we're here so I don't have to explain." I say, laughing. "I just wanted to say a big thank you to the girls; Sophia, Eleanor and Perrie, for organising this. It means a lot to the both of us. Also a big thank you to everyone for coming to share this special moment with us. We are so blessed knowing we have a baby girl on the way, and we can't wait. Thank you all." I finish, moving the attention to Niall, for him to speak.

"Yeah, what she said." He says, being the dork he is and making everyone laugh. "But really, thank you all for coming, it means a lot, and also thank you to everyone for the support. We don't know where we'd be without all of you, so thank you." He finishes, as everyone claps for the both of us.

The party continues for a while longer, before people start leaving, leaving only the boys and the girlfriends.

Niall talks to the guys, while I go up to the girls and say our thank you's, Niall joining me after.

The day was perfect, and it was all because of them.

~Back home~

We'd just gotten into bed and cuddled up, as close to each other as my bump would let me.

"Can you believe we're having a baby girl, Ni?" I ask, still letting the information sink in.

"I know. She's going to be beautiful just like her mummy." He replies, being the cheesy person he is.

"Not even cheesy" I scoff, both of us laughing afterwards.

"I love you so much." He says after a minute of comfortable silence, with him just staring at me.

"I love you." I reply, before us sharing a kiss, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

I guess I lied in my last part. I said I was going to sleep but it's now a lot later, but I felt like I needed to get something else up! So I hope you enjoyed this, I thought the idea was pretty cute :3

Anyways, now I'm going to sleep for real, bye :P