First Solo Performance

Not edited so sorry for any errors :)

"What's wrong, Ni?" You say, immediately picking up on Niall's odd behaviour as you walk into the living room.

"Nothing princess, why?" He says.

"You're acting like something's bothering you. Please tell me."

"How do you know?" He says, his accent very strong.

"I can tell Ni. You're fidgeting and playing with your fingers which you always do when something's bothering you, your eyebrows are furrowed, you've run your hands through your hair 4 times since I've been here, you keep touching your face and you keep sighing. You do all of those things when there's something big on your mind." You say, observing his perfect facial features as you move closer to him.

"You notice all of that about me?" He replies, slight shock on his face.

"Of course I do Ni, we've been together for over 2 years so of course I'd pick up on your body language in different situations. Please tell me what's wrong."

"I love you so much Princess." He says, giving you a sweet kiss.

"I love you too Ni, but please stop trying to change the subject and tell me what's wrong." He lets out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm just nervous."

"About what, my love?" You say, concerned.

"It's gonna be my first solo performance tomorrow and I'm scared. I won't have any of the lads there with me, it'll just be me singing by myself."

"Why does that bother you Ni? You'll do amazing."

"I guess I'm just not used to it." He says, bringing you onto his lap and embracing you.

"You will get used to it soon, Ni. You're going to do amazing but try not to let it bother you, otherwise you'll be even more nervous. I love you so much Ni and I know you'll do phenomenal, you always do and you make me so proud."

"I love you so much baby girl." Niall says, kissing you again and turning on a movie to watch with you.

~The Next Day~

"You're going to do amazing Ni, go out there and smash it." You say to Niall, who's preparing to go on stage for the first time as a solo artist.

"I'll be thinking of you the whole time. I love you." He gives you a kiss on the lips before walking closer to the stage, awaiting his entrance.

"Our next performer, is a special guest who's been on this stage quite a few times but other times, he's had his bandmates with him. Now, he's on his own and he's ready to make it big as a solo artist. Please welcome Niall Horan." The crowd goes absolutely wild when the host announces it and from where you're standing, you see the biggest smile on Niall's face.

"This is my first performance by myself, I usually have the lads but I'm on my own now so I'm quite nervous but I hope you enjoy. This is my new single, 'This Town'." Niall says, beginning to play the guitar.

-

"You did so well Ni, I'm so proud of you!" You squeal as soon as Niall gets off stage, one arm wrapping around your waist as the other holds his guitar.

"Thank you baby girl, I couldn't have done it without you. I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." You say, giving him a kiss on the lips.

He fought his nerves, got out on the stage and smashed it and for that, you couldn't be more proud of him and you feel so blessed to have someone like him in your life.

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry this is short but I just wanted to get something out for you guys! I'm so glad school is almost over, I have just over a week left and then I have a 6 week break so I'm hoping I can get a lot of writing done in that time :)

Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed this one and if you did, please vote and comment! I'm almost at 100k reads and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who read my imagines so thank you, thank you, thank you.

I love you guys and have a great day/night wherever you are and since tomorrow's Monday, have a great week :) xx