Christmas Proposal

Request by mnh0826, thank you love :) I hope this is what you wanted :)

You were in Ireland for Christmas this year because Niall hasn't seen his family since last Christmas and you saw your family a few weeks ago.

On Christmas Eve, Niall's family had a tradition where you got to open one gift early. The tradition obviously continued this year too. 

Niall's family and yourself were sitting around the Christmas tree and Maura was handing everyone an early Christmas present. 

"Y/N, sweetheart, Niall told me he has a special, early present for you first so you might want to ask him about it before I give you one from under the tree." Maura says to you.

"Okay, thank you Maura." You smile.

You're just about to speak up when you hear the doorbell.

"Baby, do you mind opening the door?" Niall asks you.

"Of course." You say, walking up to the door but Niall follows you, his phone recording you in his hand. "Is everything alright?" You ask, confused.

"Yep." He laughs.

You open the door, revealing your parents.

"Mum! Dad! What are you guys doing here?" You squeal, running up to hug them.

"Niall wanted us to be here so he flew us over." Your mum says.

You hug them once more, before running over to Niall who was still recording you.

"Thank you so much Niall." You say as you wrap your arms tightly around him, tears escaping your eyes. Chuckles leave Niall as he sees you get so excited and emotional.

"No baby, don't cry. It's no problem baby girl, I wanted you to have your parents here too since you sacrificed your christmas with them for me." He says, rubbing your back as he continues to record you.

"I love you so much." You say.

"I love you too baby, go see your parents." He says.

You run off into the living room where your parents were greeting the rest of Niall's family.

"Guys, I missed you so much!" You say, both of your parents coming up to hug you again when they finish greeting everyone else.

"We missed you too, sweetheart." Your dad says.

Niall walks back into the room after you, going in to hug and greet your parents.

"Thanks for doing this Niall. You're a great guy and I'm glad Y/N has you." Your dad says.

"It's really no problem, sir." He replies.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me sir, you can call me Y/F/N!" Your dad laughs.

"Sorry." Niall says, blushing.

"Niall, I missed you sweetheart! Thank you so much for sending us here." Your mum says as she pulls Niall in for another hug.

"I'm glad you guys are here." Niall replies.

You all settle down as you watch a Christmas movie. 

Niall stands from the couch, walking over to the Christmas tree.

"I just realised, we didn't give you your early present so I have to get one for you now." Niall says.

"But I already got one, you sent my parents here." You say.

You then see your mum and Niall's mum pull out their phone beginning to record you. Confusion immediately kicks in as this is the second time you've been filmed today. "What's going on?" You ask.

Niall picks up a box, walking back over to you and handing it to you.

"Here, open this." He says.

You unwrap the box, and open it finding another box. You open that one too, revealing a small jewellery box. Niall takes it out of your hand and takes your hand, helping you up. As he takes your hand, you feel him shaking and then you are even more confused.

Before you know it, Niall is on one knee, something you didn't even see coming. You gasp, tears beginning to escape your eyes.

"Y/N Y/L/N, baby girl, I love you so much and I'm so glad I get to spend another Christmas with you. You mean the world to me and I can't wait to grow old with you and spend forever with you. I can't wait to have little Y/N and Niall's running around and I just can't wait for our future together, hence why I'm doing this now. I love you so much Y/N, you're my pride and joy and I wanted to know if you'd like to spend forever with me, if you'd like to marry me." Niall says, blushing as do you and the tears also stream down your face.

"I would love to Niall." You say through your tears. Niall takes your left hand again, placing the ring on your finger before standing up and wrapping his arms around you. It wasn't until after that you heard the cheers of both of your parents. 

"I love you so much baby girl, thank you." He says.

"I love you too, Ni, so so much." You whisper, blushing as you lean in to passionately kiss him.

You pull away and your mum runs up to you.

"My baby's getting married." She says, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

You get congratulations from both of your parents and you're over the moon. You definitely didn't expect this but it was the best Christmas ever.

-

You're now laid in bed, Niall cuddling up to you. You've had such an amazing night and you can't wait for your future with Niall.

"I love you so much princess, I can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you." Niall says.

"Me neither baby. I'm surprised you bought up the future in your speech because you always seem to get nervous when I bring up the future or kids." You laugh.

"I know, I don't know why. I guess I was just afraid you wouldn't want that with me." You see him blush, even through the darkness.

"You're so cute, my love. If I never saw a future with you, I wouldn't be here anymore." You reassure.

"I love you. Do you like the ring?" He says, picking up your left hand to examine it on your fingers.

"I absolutely love it. Thank you so much." You say.

"Anything for you princess." He replies. "Can I take a photo and put it on Instagram?" He asks.

"Of course, Ni." You say.

"Alright, I posted it." He says after a few minutes.

You go onto your phone, looking at the picture. You read the caption, your love for Niall growing even more. He's so cute.

'Tonight I asked the love of my life to marry me. Thankfully, she said yes. I also surprised her by sending her parents over to Ireland because she sacrificed Christmas with them to spend this holiday with me. The look on her face was something I'd love to see every single day, her smile was as bright as I'd ever seen. My love for her continues to grow each day and I've never been happier. I love you so much Y/N, I can't wait to marry you. Merry Christmas my love.' 

"I love you so much Niall." You say, even more tears escaping you. You've been an emotional wreck today.

"I love you more. Goodnight fiancé." He replies, cuddling closer to you as he shuts his eyes.

"Goodnight fiancé, I love you so much." You giggle.

Author's Note:

Well, here's another Christmas imagine! I hope you guys liked it and you're having an amazing day/night. I love you all so much, merry christmas or happy holidays x