Twin Trouble (Part 2)

It's been a week. A week since you've had your heart broken.

You'd been lonely everyday of your 2nd last week of school, considering Niall was your best and only friend. He'd started sitting with Y/S/N and her friends and you hadn't spoken to him or Y/S/N since Niall broke your heart.

You felt betrayed, led on. 

He made you think that he actually liked you, only for him to come to you later and tell you that he liked your twin.

 Were you meant to be alone?

You'd gotten so many missed calls and texts from Niall, not bothering to answer any of them.

"Y/N, come down stairs please." You heard your mum yell. Great. What does she want?

You got up, walking down stairs to find your mum.

"Niall's here to see you, sweetie." She says.

You considered running back upstairs, but you decided to be brave and talk to him. 

"Thanks Mum." You say, before going to the door.

You see Niall on the other side, his hands in his pockets, his head down, looking nervous. 

"What do you want?" You ask him, harshly.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I don't know what I did but please forgiv-" He gets out before you interrupt him.

"What the fuck do you mean 'you don't know what you did?' You led me on, Niall. You made me think that you actually liked me, for you to then just ditch me for my twin? What the fuck? I can't believe you." You say, tears ready to overflow.

"Wait, you liked me?" He asks, looking shocked.

"Yeah, I did, until you played me." You say, tears now pouring down your cheeks.

"Y/N, I didn't know that. I've liked you for a long time now, I just didn't know I could ever get someone like you. I mean, you're gorgeous and you've got a killer personality. I don't know what made me like Y/S/N, there's nothing special about her but being without you has made me realise just how much I love you. Y/N, please." He says, tears streaming down his face now, also.

"I just c-cant believe you l-led me on like that." You say.

"I'm really sorry babe, please forgive me. I love you, Y/N and please believe me when I say it. I don't want anybody, but you. I've broken up with Y/S/N after realising what a real bitch she is but I love you, Y/N." Now, the tears fall harder down both of your faces.

Niall was never one to cry, so you knew he was very sincere about his apology and you decided to make up with him. 

"Of course, Niall. I'm so sorry for the way I acted and ignoring you for the past week, I just didn't know what to do. I missed you so much." You say, hugging him.

"I missed you too. Y/N, babe, I know this is really early and I might not have your full forgiveness yet but would you like to give us a try? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

You squeal, pulling him in for a kiss; something you've wanted to do for so long. "Of course, Ni. I love you so much." You say.

"I love you too baby girl. I can't wait to graduate with you next week and I'm so glad we made up. I'd hate to be graduating without my favourite girl beside me." He pulls you in for a long, passionate kiss.

This is how it's meant to be.

{Author's Note}

So, that's it for this series! I hope you guys liked it, although it wasn't really good, especially towards the end but I still tried. Again, thanks to Universal_Syndrome for the request! :)

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you did like it and please leave any requests in the comments or you can message them to me! x

Thank you all so much! xx