Road Trip

It wasn't very often that Niall had time off but now that he was on break, you decided to make the most of it. Today, you were going on a road trip. You had no destination in particular planned, but you just wanted to drive.

It was early in the morning, but you'd prepared all the food and everything you'd need the night before. You were only going for the day but with Niall being your boyfriend, you needed a lot of food.

You both got out of bed, got ready quickly and hopped in the car.

You got settled in before driving off. Almost the whole time, Niall had his hand rested on your inner thigh, something you and him both loved doing.

The whole road trip, you had music blaring through the speakers in the car. You and Niall both sung along to the songs you knew and it was almost like a party, only you were in a car and it was just the two of you.

When it got later in the afternoon, you both stopped at Nando's for lunch. Nando's was Niall's favourite place to eat so you decided to eat there.

Once you finished, you got back in the car and you were off once again.

"Ni, can we stop here?" You ask, looking up at him.

''Of course baby, what for?" He asks.

"It's pretty and I need a new Instagram picture." You and him both chuckle.

You get out of the car and head over to the flower garden. You took Niall's hand and ran in between the planted flowers. It was such a beautiful setting with vibrant colours radiating off of the flowers.

You took Niall over to the area with heaps of yellow flowers and let go of his hand. You pulled out your phone and handed it to Niall. "Can you please take a picture of me laying down in them? I could do with a new profile picture?" You ask, laughing at how ridiculous you are.

"You're crazy, baby girl." He says and takes a photo, handing your phone back.

You look at it and are satisfied so you move on, grabbing his hand again and then beginning to take photos of the flowers. It also helped that you studied photography so you were an alright photographer.

-

Now that you were home, you got comfortable in bed and cuddled up to Niall. You opened Instagram and you changed your profile picture first, to the edited photo of you laying in the sea of yellow flowers. You had your arms open and the photo was very 'tumblr' so that made you love it even more.

Next, you posted the photo of just the flowers with no caption.

You also posted a selfie you took with you and Niall in the car.

'I love road trips with my man :) and today's was one of the best, thanks for the good day @niallhoran xx'

Once satisfied, you scrolled through your social media, said your good night's to Niall and then went straight to sleep, exhausted from the long day.

{Author's Note} 

I'm sorry for the very short imagines lately. I've been extremely busy with school and these next 2/3 weeks are going to be super busy! I'll try my hardest to get a few things out! I've already got one pre-written so that'll be up on Sunday because it's a special one but I'll try and write a few more too! 

Thank you guys so much for the support though, it means a lot! And don't forget to vote/comment if you liked this one. Thanks lovelies :) xx