Chap 2. Hold On or Let Go?

Since it's only one part I'll try and get it to get good already! My name is Shizuko Hyakuya and let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~
I began to think that would Aya be okay but then I saw a men with blood red eyes and jet black clothes look at me. "Follow the boy, Aya will be fine." He said, I looked at him confused but looked at the boy with pretty blonde hair. He fell to the ground with his eyelids shut. I ran to his side and took him into my room. I lay him down in my bed next to Aya's. I get bandages from my deceased mother's room. I wrap them around his eye socket and get out my handkerchief, I wash it with lukewarm water and begin to dab it around his head carefully not to get any bandages wet. I watched him as he lay in the bed motionless, his eyes flutter open and he stares at me. "Are you alright?" I ask him, he nods, "Thank you." He says, his voice is comforting and fragile. He got up and began walking out of the room but stopped at the doorway and motioned for you to follow. You obliged, but you knew he wasn't dead. "You aren't dead are you?" I asked him, he looked at me surprised. "I am dead." He answered, "No your not, your alive. Your heart is still beating and you don't look like the zombies downstairs." I said putting my hand over his neck in a spot where I could feel his heartbeat. "Your right (Y/N) I am alive. Now we must get Aya." He said, I felt a little jealous about his concern for Aya-Wait what? Jealous? It can't be. I shook my head and my face went blank.
~TimeSkip~
You saw Aya staring down at a transparent body. "I just wanted to...be apart of your...family." The girl with multiple cuts said before disappearing. I looked Aya as she looked at the no longer there body or where the body once was. The boy that I bandaged up had disappeared after a while. Like he was completely happy and left knowing Aya was alright. Ouch, it hurt me. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Aya asked, I nodded with a fake smile, she gave a real smile back and we began walking through the dark corridors. But then, I felt my sides burn, my eyes pricked, I was saddened when I found out about the boy's love for Aya but then I stopped crying when I noticed Aya wasn't next to me. I began looking frantically for her, it was like a nightmare. The corridors were now completely dark, I ran faster, looking for any sign of Aya, but no luck. I then tripped over something, I looked at it as the corridors lit up and saw Aya's bow and two corpses. One had blonde hair, the other had Aya's bow in her hair. I fell to the floor. It couldn't be possible, forget jealousy, Aya died! But then I felt a shaking sensation throughout the corridor. Then white spots and you saw Aya looking down at me worriedly, "You had a nightmare (Y/N), are you okay?" She asked, I nodded then felt a cold hand on my shoulder. Aya backed away from me. I looked up and saw the boy, "(Y/N), what a pretty name." He said, "I never got your name." I mumbled, "Dio. Call me Dio." He said, I nodded. Aya's face softened. "You know him (Y/N)?" She asked, "Yeah." I said in monotone, I was completely different than the person I was before. Dio looked a little upset to see me like that. He offered to help me up, I took it and said a quick thanks. Aya looked jealous (OOOHHHHH!) but looked away in anger. I looked kind of sad that she was mad at me. The three of us began walking but I was in the middle. "Aya, do you like Dio?" I whispered, she turned pink and looked at me. She nodded, "What're you talking about you two?" He asked, "Nothing!~ just a little Aya liking you.~" I teased, he looked at me surprised. "O-Oh." He stuttered, I sighed, "I'm walking ahead lovebirds, don't kiss yet." I said sarcastically while power/speed walking away from them. I hid in a corner and wondered, after a while the man with the jet black attire appeared. "(Y/N) I'd tell him how I feel if I were you. Better to get it off your chest before Aya takes him. They're right there, looking for you." He said, I looked at him, "Aya has been through enough, I know I have to chase him but, Aya deserves it. Might as well watch in the shadows." I said with a sigh, "Oh (Y/N) you amuse me. I know if you love someone let them go but he doesn't love Aya. Best to get the truth out." He said before disappearing. I sighed again and saw a flash of blonde hair. 'Oh Kuso.' I thought, then I began walking the opposite direction, I was going to father's lab. But then someone grabbed me...

To be Continued!