Chapter 35. (Y/n)'s Happy Ending

No Perspective

(Y/n) was tiredly walking through the dimly lit hallways, not a sound to be heard, only her footsteps and the only strong light was that of the candle, and the candle was slowly, very slowly, dying on her. Her hair felt like it was being pulled, her eyes felt like they were being gouged out, her lips felt like they were being ripped off, her breathing was heavy and her voice had disappeared, her expression was blank, her body felt like it was being torn away from the rest of her, she felt like she was being pulled to the ground, her body overall, was invisibly broken. With a weak will to continue moving, she continued walking through the hallways, the walls becoming more...Faint, before she saw her mother... She knew how she died, Father had killed her, Mother never payed any attention to (Y/n), actually, both of her parents could care less if she was dead. Her Mother and Father took Aya to the park when she was four-five, (Y/n) was 8, maybe ten, (Y/n) was mature and smart, she knew about the world from a young age, Aya would get attention, sweets, freedom, love, (Y/n) on the other hand, she got chores, beatings, death stares, and hatred, she would get locked up in the basement on Father's laboratory when guests came over, they claimed, "She'd just mess up." She didn't have many friends, she found (a small animal, ex: kitten, dog, bunny) through a hole in the laboratory, she named it (Pet Name), they were close, she would talk to the animal and treat it as if it were human. She took many beatings just for wanting to keep it, they let her keep it after the beatings, (Y/n) stayed in those chains, they would make marks in her wrists, but she still would saw with a smile 'I love you Mother, Father.' since she thought it would help, it would make them say they loved her, but of course, the harsh reality was that they never said it back, every night they would laugh and say, "We 'love' you." With laughs of how silly it sounded to them, when they said it to her, she knew they never meant it, those memories made her smirk, at how she evolved from such a bad history, she went from a abusive household with favoritism, to an adoption, to a mansion with best friends, she believed she had the worst history. She didn't and never even thought about asking of the history of her friends, most likely they would be terrible as well, her eyes would shut, every time they did, the gory memories would return, and her eyes would force themselves to open, to make sure her surroundings were not like those in the memories. (Y/n) sighed, and she stopped when there was a large showcase, a glass showcase, with pictures in glass frames, they showed memories, of horrid things the mind would do almost anything to forget, everyone would agree, there were some memories that people would probably make deals with demons, just to forget about the memories that haunted them. From children's embarrassing moments, like hitting someone, losing your reputation, or losing almost everything in your world just as a child, or losing everything as an adult, from your job, money, family, joy, long to live, enough to push you to brink of insanity, or suicide, but there was still a slight urge to continue on living, and it remained a mystery, with no joy in your life, what could convince you to wake up in the morning? Questions that you longed answers for, miracles you longed for to become real, people who you longed for, everything bad, so what could make you joyful in a world full of sadness? (Y/n)'s heart began racing as she saw red blood staining the pictures, the blood appearing from absolute no where, (Y/n) tilted her head, and her hand extended, she reached for the showcase, and tried to open it, to no success, she wouldn't give up though, if it didn't easily open, she'd break it, she clenched her fists, and repetitively began punching the glass, expecting it break open, but it didn't work, the only outcome was bleeding fists. She began looking around for any tool that she could use, doubt beginning to rise, and waves of doubt and frustration traveled through her, her straight face began turning, and her straight face became a face of sadness, but she was oblivious to it, in this empty nothingness, the showcase was the only thing on her mind, and she was determined to break it open, she began thinking that not even the strongest person in the world could break this glass, but then, were would the strongest person even appear from? She smirked, her imagination was getting to her, her gory memories returned, flashing in front of her eyes, her ears throbbed with sentences that her parents would say to her, those hurtful words that would scar any child and travel with them, it almost seemed that her parents were saying those words to her right now, but of course, they weren't around, slight tears began brimming in her eyes, she looked up, nothingness, surrounding her, a sad smile dancing across her face, everything felt ruined, nothing felt as if it were real, she didn't know what was going on, where she was, or how to break into the showcase, she charged to it, her hands banging on it, before her face rested against the cold see through glass, she smiled at one picture, it was a sideways taken picture, and it had her friends, Shizuko, Ciel, Max, Yuka, and last but never least, Dio, the smiling six of them, and they arms around the other's shoulders, but Shizuko, was in everyone's hands, she claimed, 'Carry the Princess', she was so strange, but (Y/n) admired all the traits of her friends, and she knew they admired her, her independence, her will to keep going, her determination that could never falter, her smile, the bright glint of joy that danced in her eyes, that, is what made her wake up in the morning every day. Her best friends, her family, the one that never abused her, through all the hard times and arguments they had, they were still a family, and that made (Y/n) smile and continue to live, she didn't need any of those pictures, she didn't need to hurt herself, she knew her family would not approve, and she smiled as her eyes were trained on that picture, tears freely streaming down her face. She heard a click, and the showcase had opened, she placed her hand in the showcase, and pulled out the only not bloodstained picture, the picture of her family...

She awoke from her dream, a smile dancing across her lips, and the sunlight covering the world in a beautiful glow, she got ready for the day and walked to the living room, there, her family was waiting for her, she smiled, before noticing someone was missing... Two hands wrapped around her, the familiar blonde hair, the bandages, she smiled, and everyone smiled joyfully, through this wicked story, our poor main character, who had been through quite the hell and back, still got her happy ending. Even though many people do and many people do not get their happy ending, it was (Y/n) and her family to be lucky enough to get their happy end, and in years time, she and Dio, had gotten married and had two lovely children...

Well, our time has come to an end, what story should I attempt to do next? Let me know, and tell me how the story was please. :)

-Shizuko Misaki Atsuko Kenji AKA T.K.

🎉 You've finished reading Neverending Complications Dio X Reader (Mad Father and Black Butler Crossover) 🎉