Chapter 20. New 'Area'

Konichiwa! READERS GOTTA BE INDEPENDENT! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR TEARS!
~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
I awoke on my bed, in the Phantomhive Manor I assumed, but nobody was able to be found or seen. It ticked me off, I tried opening any of the doors or windows but no door or window that led outside were openable. I sighed, and looked through the rooms, nobody, I used the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth, took a shower, and then saw something on my mirror. It was like a bullet indented in my mirror, it fell to the ground. The indent disappeared, the mirror was completely perfect again. "This must be done, if you can't solve this puzzle here, you can't go back home, and prevent leaving Dio and the others behind." A voice that sounded like Maria's echoed through the hallways. I saw familiar shadowy silhouettes, break to the ground like glass, with cracking sounds, those silhouettes were those of my friends, but Dio's silhouette didn't break just yet, his silhouette was laughing madly, then his silhouette disappeared, it didn't even break like the other silhouettes did. This is ridiculous, ludicrous, crazy, no those words can't explain it, this couldn't be explained by anyone in the world.
A. Grab a knife
I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and tried cutting through the glass with all my might. The knife couldn't even make an indent in the glass, the knife suddenly was covered in blood as my surroundings darkened. I saw Dio's body, bleeding terribly, and I heard Maria laughing. "This is all your fault, I'll let Aya end you (Y/n)." Maria cackled, before I saw Aya and her chainsaw cut my arm, she was drenched in my blood, my blood was spraying around dramatically. Then, it all faded to black and I awoke in Dad's laboratory, with Aya and Maria menacingly smiling down at me, before I felt pain everywhere, and then it all turned white and hazy. I died...
Bad End! 😈 READ C!

B. Strategize
It's useless to just pick up a plan without any backup plan or information. Grabbing a knife and trying to cut my way through this hell puzzle isn't the best and only option. I decided to think out how I would be able to escape from what they called 'a puzzle', I had to die, failing to escape or win and successfully escape, independently. Staying in one place isn't smart either, I wouldn't be surprised if there's something trying to kill me while I'm trying to escape. I believe it would be best to have weapons on hand, and a plan in case anyone tries attacking me.

C. Walk around
I decided to walk around to see if anyone was hiding in the shadows, it wasn't the best plan but it was better than nothing and it reassured me to know if I could let my guard down and relax or if I would have to double up my guard. I was walking through the dark corridor, desperate to see an actual person rather than a silhouette.

Whatever plan or strategy I was going to use or discover, was abruptly stopped when I heard someone having a laughing fit. I turned and saw a masked person staring at me, this person was bloody. I couldn't tell their gender, but I knew it wasn't good to stay still. I began bolting for the door, and I awoke, I saw the face of a stranger. "Your too late, everyone is gone." The stranger says, before leaving me.