Chap 11. Reunion then plan

Let me just say....DAMN LEVI, SEXY BEAST, MAKING ME SMILE. DOKI DOKI!

~~~~~~~~

Previously, You are searching for clues in the Trancy Manor...

~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

I heard a laugh behind me, a familiar laugh. "Justin." I said, then I saw his sword right next to my neck, cutting my skin a little bit, then he fell to the floor, coughing blood out, I looked to see who my savior was, it was Shizuko, she had a demon sword, probably from Alois. She had a little of her black hair draped over her face, creating  a shadow over her eyes. "Die." She said, and then he was gone, with only a pile of ashes left, "Thanks!" I said, "Whatever." Shizuko said and left, "What's her problem?" I muttered, then I felt a sword to my neck again, "Say again? I couldn't quite hear you." She said, I instantly shut up, she placed her sword back into her sheath, I saw Ciel and Dio come up to me, Dio hugged me tightly, "You okay?" He asked, "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered, as she rolled her eyes and walked pass Ciel who looked at the floor in shame, "Burn in hell." She said to all of us, we glared at her, I felt bad, because, she was once a sweet girl, all because her brother said he didn't remember her, it turned her into an expression and emotionless girl. She got better with swords, "I challenge you to a duel." She suddenly said, pointing her sword at Ciel. "What?" He said, "I, challenge you, Ciel Phantomhive, to a duel." Shizuko said, he smirked, "Okay." He said, she smirked, then I threw him a sword. He caught it poorly, Shizuko hid a laugh, she unsheathed her sword, and smirked. "Let's start." She said, Ciel flew at her, she side-stepped, he fell to the floor but quickly got up, she threw him down the stairs of the Trancy Manor, he groaned in pain, "What a bore." Shizuko said, jumping down the stairs, Ciel cut her ankles a bit, "Oh?" Shizuko said and cut his hand, making the sword fall out of his hands, then she did the unexpected, she bit his arm, taking out blood, and making the wound heal. "For such a stubborn human, your blood is good." She said, with red eyes, Ciel blushed a bit, looking at his healed hand. "Anyone else want to lose?" She asked, we all shook our heads, "Now, time to go for Max, and end him." She said and began walking, but Ciel grabbed her wrist, she turned. "What?" She asked, "You are really going to kill your brother?" He asked, before she could answer, she pushed Ciel out the way of a sword. "No way, I will only go down through a fight." Max said, she rolled her red eyes, "Bitch." She said aloud, and then took out her sword. She began cutting him easily, then, she threw him outside of an open window, he landed on the floor, not dead, she jumped down and held her sword to his neck, "You hurt me, see how it feels." She said and pressed her sword into his neck, making blood pour out, then she flicked her sword a little making the blood disappear, a few tears fell down her face, Ciel ran to her, and hugged her. She looked at the floor, with nothing in her eyes except red. Ciel made her face him, "I'm sorry." Ciel whispered to her, "I-It is okay, sorry for throwing you down a flight of stairs and taking your blood." She said, with a small amount of joy and sincerity in her tone. He smiled, and kissed her, "Kawaii." You cheered, at the two blushing. Max stood up, Ciel stood in front of Shizuko in a show of protection, "Why are you siding with her?" Max asked, "Because, she's MINE." Ciel said, and Shizuko blushed, me and Dio went to her side and stood in front of her as protection as well. "Apologize to your sister." I said, "No, I am not his sister, he doesn't deserve to consider me as his sister yet." Shizuko said, I nodded, "Apologize to her." I said, "I-I'm sorry." Max said, looking down in shame, we all smiled, we reunited! Then, we heard a scary laugh. "Your not going anywhereeee!" Ciel and his maid and servants said in sync.