Chap 8. The New Mission

Konich my name is Shizu DtK Dio and let's get started! Plus ' ' with italics means thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously, two couples are born, the sound of glass shattering....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
I heard the glass break, me and Dio ran to the sight, everyone following close behind. Sebastian basically leading the group, then we stopped in front of Ciel's study. "Everyone split up!" Sebastian ordered, we did as he was told. I saw the glass shards on the floor, stained with blood. I touched one, and cut my finger stupidly.

~~~~TIMESKIP TO AFTER INVESTIGATING~~~~

Your PoV

'Nothing, just that glass shattering, what caused it? Someone must have broke in, could somebody from the party not leave, instead break the glass and leave?' I wondered, Dio kissed my cheek since I looked so in thought. "I found something." A small voice whispered, Shizu's. She found a note in Ciel's Study under his desk under a bunch of files. "Read it." I said, she nodded. "It says 'You may think nothing is missing but some people that are important WILL go missing. -Anonymous.'" Shizu read a loud fluently, "People, Will? Everyone must stay close together, if needed, we will split up." I said, everyone agreed, we were off to go to France and see the Eiffel Tower since the Queen had asked the 'Jewels' and 'Guard Dog' to meet her personally in a more comfortable setting the castle, but I didn't feel any better ANYWHERE. Where was there to run? Will our butlers always stay with us? No, impossible, we are idiots, we shouldn't have put our lives in anyone else's hands but our own. I felt distanced from Kyoto, I can't just drop my life in anyone's hands. I saw as Shizu could basically read my mind, she opened her luggage. She pulled me over, I looked in her bag, I saw nothing, then she pointed to her back, I saw to sheathed swords/rapiers. "Better to keep yourself safe, keep these on you, better to have them then not." She said handing me like ten-fifteen knives, she handed me small sheathes for them on a (f/c) belt. I put them on, wore a (f/c) dress, a (2/f/c) cardigan to cover the knives, and (favorite shoe brand and any color). Shizu wore a white and magenta dress with a white cardigan and cyan Converse shoes tightly tied. "Don't show anyone the signs of defense." She whispered, since we both knew leaving the ourselves in danger was bad, I wonder if Shizu ever thought love could be dangerous, it might be, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep Dio safe, I know Shizu will do whatever it takes to in order to keep her brother and Ciel alive. We headed out in separate carriages again and just stayed silent. After a while we made it and climbed up the Eiffel Tower until we saw the Queen stare off into space, "Our Queen." We said bowing, she didn't turn to face us, then she did. It didn't even seem right, she didn't even speak, I put my hand one two of my knives, Shizu put her hand on her swords. Then, we heard the Queen say, "Test." I smirked and so did Shizu, we grabbed out our weapons, we then saw her butler Ash throw knives at us, "Knives, spears." Shizu whispered, then my knives turned into spears. I smiled, Shizu began block them, when the butler reached the floor she somehow made three deep cuts in the Queen's butler's face. "Very good Shizu, (Y/n). You used precaution." The queen said smiling, we nodded. Ciel and Dio looked surprised to see our weapons, Shizu put on sword mode and put her swords away, I put my (now) knives away. "We have heard about your company's wrappers being stolen and such, we also have heard about the manor." She said, I tuned her out.

~~~~TIMESKIP WHEN ALL BUTLERS LEAVE THE MASTERS AND THE MASTERS ARE IN THE CURRENTLY BURNING LONDON~~~~

Your PoV

'How did this happen? We all were together, then we separated suddenly, I know Shizu was hurt, she could tell Ciel thought we were in his way, Shizu is like a sister to me, I won't let Ciel break her.' I can't find the others or Kyoto, I heard Pluto the demon dog of the Phantomhive Manor was on top of Big Ben and was spitting out fire. I heard three gunshots, then Pluto was down.