Chapter 24. All is 1! 1 is All!

Guess who feels fabulous today? ME! FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD IS MY SHIT! LONG LIVE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD! HOOWAH! SING WITH ME!

KONO OMOI WO...

Shi = Shizuko

Your PoV

That message, it was a chilling one, it was pointed towards all of us at the start... We shouldn't have been friends, we shouldn't have run to the adoption... BUT WE DID! I don't regret that option, I smiled brightly, staring at the windows, I took a shower, cleaned up my room (from the previous chapter hint hint), and skipped down the hallway in a (whatever color) shirt with a (whatever color 2) skirt that was pretty long. I spotted Dio and the others eating, I joined in, with a scarlet face and began eating. Yuka's face wasn't scarlet like mine or Shi's, she was happily eating, she was scarlet yesterday though, the boys are avoiding eye contact with each other, they are staring at their food intently with light blushes from time to time. "So...What happened? Why is everyone pink?" Yuka taunts, Max is giggling, "It's n-nothing." Shi says, staring out the window, Max smirks, "My little sis grew up?" He asks, Shi looks at him before punching him in the arm, "Maybe...What about (Y/n)?" Shi asks, she tilts her head holding up her phone, "You didn't!" I exclaim, she nods with an ear to ear smile, she videotaped us! I try to get her phone, "Don't worry, only I saw it, I didn't let Ciel see, he fought me for it, but I won!" She says, making copies, with a few snickers. Ciel shakes his head with a sigh and a smile, "What about you Shi?" I asked, "Shi means death, and I intend to give you that (Y/n)..." Shi responds, I move away. She is intently staring at her fingers, "What happened? You look traumatized..." I mutter, she doesn't look up. "SHUT UP!" Shi yells, covering her face, "Your so childish, just admit you did it." Ciel says, "Shut up or I'll bite you." Shi says, her face above Ciel's shoulder, "Besides, you forced me..." Shi whispered,  "For real?!" I ask him, he doesn't respond, "I was joking! I bet you made Dio do  it (Y/n), you were always perverted." Shi says, "She probably did." Yuka, Max, and Ciel agree, "What?! That's not fair guys!" I protest, Dio is snickering with them, "You betrayed me!" I whine poking him. "I'll beat you all up if you don't admit that you fucked." Yuka says, knives in hand, with a poison in her hand as well. We all line up, and...I'm first. "Say who was your partner..." Yuka giggled, "Dio and I..." I whisper, "(Y/n) and I..." He whispers, Shi, Max, Yuka, and Ciel are giggling away at our blushing faces. "Next!" Yuka says, Shi freezes. "Me and Ciel-Chan." "Shi-Chan and I." They whisper, Shi is behind Ciel, "Wow! He called someone younger than him an honorific!" Max says to himself, "Now... Yuka and Max's turn." Ciel says with a slight smirk, "Max and I." "Yu-Chan and I." They say, almost proud, "How are you not blushing or smiling in the slightest?!" I ask, Dio shakes his head, "They have no shame in losing privacy." He responds, the door opens, and Sebastian is smirking that annoying smirk. "You seemed to have gotten along well..." He says, "Now, everyone's horrid person that was taunting them for their life is gone right?" Yuka asks, "Yeah, our 'brother' and 'sister'." Max and Shi say, "Elizabeth." Ciel mutters, "My parents." Yuka says, Dio and I are silent. "Aya and Maria are still alive or in your life right?" Yuka asks, we nod, "Then let's kill them!" Shi cheers, "I couldn't bring myself to kill my sister." I mutter, "But she can bring herself to try to kill you?" Shi and Yuka ask, "I can kill them, or at least talk to them." Dio says, "Always with your Independent figure." I complain, "You guys are like an old couple...Filled with issues." Yuka says, with a smirk, "Well..." I say, thinking about all the times that Aya hurt me, when she played with that chainsaw, when she would always take away mom, mom hated me actually, so did dad. I can kill them, mercilessly, Maria never showed concern, neither of them did... I smile, "We won't talk about them, but if they pop up in our life wanting us, we can easily speak to them calmly, if that doesn't work..." "We'll kill them." Dio finishes my sentence, we smile to each other. "Everyone is good! I'm bored." Yuka says, "Then just head upstairs and fuck Max again." Shi says, glancing at Ciel. "Well it is night time, let's all just sleep... After we talk about that message." Max says, "It was just Aya and Maria, it had their names on it..." Ciel mutters, the message said that we would eventually split up, and we would be murdered....Nothing big. "We aren't going to split up, that's a promise!" Shi says with a smile, we place one hand of ours over someone else's, Shi's hand is at the bottom, Ciel's hand comes next, Max's hand, Yuka's hand, Dio's hand, then my hand. Sebastian took a lowkey picture of us smiling at each other, "And at first...All of you were fighting with your petty issues, and now look at you." Sebastian says, getting a handkerchief and wiping his 'watery' eyes. We chuckle a bit, he actually opened up to us a bit, we decided to play a game... One of the childish...Truth or dare, just one round. Shi pointed to all of us, "I choose all of you to pick truth, did you enjoy your experience of 'having fun' with your partner?" She says, "Yes." We say in unison, "What about you sis?" Max asks, "I...Mhmm, it was fun." She mumbles, Shi whispers to Ciel and Dio, they nod, they whisper to Max and Yuka. "What?" I ask, suddenly Shi makes Dio kiss Yuka, I push them away from each other, with a pissed face. "We have completed our task!" They say in unison, "What?" I ask, "That was a test to see what was your annoyed face, and we got to see it!" They say, "I don't like Dio like that! I like Max!" Yuka giggles, "And I like you (Y/n)." Dio says patting my head, "What if I kissed Ciel? How would you react Shi?" I asked, she looks at me seriously, "I wouldn't allow it, Oh! I would also tell Dio." She says, I chuckle. "Exactly." I say, but I didn't see those scarlet eyes like the others did before we passed out on the ground.

No PoV

Everyone fell to the ground, and a dark figure hovered over them, with a slight smirk on his face. "Now...Let the true game begin..." He says....

TO BE CONTINUED!