Chap 7. Confessions?!

I Shizuko Death Hyakuya dedicate this part to: Just_Bein_Me_FTW and nightstep101!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously, Alois has taken a liking to you but will Dio let it slide or will he win first?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
I saw as Shizu went down to the pond to see a pretty white bunny and beautiful blue eyes, Ciel had followed her secretly. Max watched his sister from the balcony, Alois left. 'Thank god he left. He was weird but I don't think that's the last of him.' You thought. Dio asked you to meet him at the pond but far away from Shizu and Ciel. 'They are alike though, Shizu covers her right eye though because of her demon contract.' I thought before nodding to meet Dio at the far end of the pond. We left and we saw the pretty sparkly water. "(Y/n), I need to tell you something, important." He said, I nodded. I watched him as I stood on the grass, I was so interested in what he wanted to tell me. "(Your Full Name), I wanted to tell you that I love you." He said as pretty red Rose petals and Sakura petals began falling around us, it was mysterious how they got there since there were no roses or Sakura trees. "Dio, I love you too." I answered quickly with a pretty pink and scarlet blush decorate my face. More Rose and Sakura Petals began falling prettily.

Shizu's PoV
I saw (Y/n) and Dio walking to the pond, I quickly grabbed my basket of pretty flowers that Justin gave to me and my bunny I named Mika The Kid, I remember when Justin said I'd need them and then winked and giggled, my butler rocks. I began pulling off handfuls of petals, dropped the stems, and climbed up the nearest tree to them, I began dropping the petals, they were so pretty around them.

Back to your PoV
Dio and I kissed as the pretty petals began falling different petals, like forget-me-nots, etc. Then I saw a beautiful (favorite flower) land in Dio's hand, he put it in my hair. I giggled and we walked back hand in hand. (AWWWWWWW)

Shizu's PoV
I got down from the tree and just stood up, played with Mika the Kid (Aka Mikid) until I heard a noise. I grasped the bunny tightly, "Calm down it's just me Lady Shizu." Ciel said, I looked down, sighed and turned my back to face him, 'Why did I have to fall in love with Ciel? He has  a fiancée, I like the way (Y/n) and Dio confessed their love.' I thought, petting Mikid. Then I felt a hand grasp my shoulder, I turned to face Ciel who was completely angered. "Why do you hate me so much? Why do you sigh whenever your around me?! Why do you always run off?!" Ciel said enraged, I jumped back in fear, with the Mika The Kid. "I-I'm sorry... It's just that... I...." I trailed off, "You what?! I love you and it hurts whenever you sigh around me!" Ciel said, I looked up since I was shorter than him, "You love me?" I asked, he nodded. "I apologize for yelling, it seems you don't love me back." Ciel said, He turned but I turned him back and did something I usually wouldn't do... I kissed Ciel. He kissed back instantly, we went back to the manor. Then, when everyone left, we heard the sound of glass breaking...

TO BE CONTINUED! TWO COUPLES HAVE BEEN BORN, WILL MAX GET HIS GIRL? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MANOR WHEN EVERYONE LEFT? FIND OUT SOON HOPEFULLY.