Chapter 28. Good Ties?

Konichiwa! Noragami reference, nobody? Okay...

~~~~

Previously, you and Max have beat a Cheshire cat, and nutcrackers. Now this doesn't really deal with any war, but how you are connected with the people in your 'group'...

~~~~

No PoV

(Y/n) and Max entered the room, a girl who had Tokyo ghoul eyes stared into your souls. She had a clipboard, and oddly, butterfly wings, she was straight faced, she slammed one hand on the table, it looked like an interrogation room, "Sit down." She ordered, her voice was powerful, they immediately sat down, she put down two pictures, they had two similar faces, she handed the pictures to (Y/n), there was Dio's face on one picture, and Shizuko's face on the other, "Who do you cherish more (Y/n)?" Max tapped his foot a bit on the ground in an impatient manner... "D-Dio..." You stuttered, she nodded before holding up a camera, "Shizuko." She said, and a man wearing a mask walked up to her unconscious body, and began beating her senseless with an unidentifiable item, while Dio watched, Max began screaming, he certainly loved his sister, "Monster! Let her go!" It was the first time he sounded so serious, he was crying, "S-Shizuko..." You could only whisper, sure you witnessed things like this, but the lady was laughing, "What's so funny?" Max asked, standing up, pounding the table, the lady handed him two pictures, this time it was Yuka and Ciel. "Y-Yuka..." He mumbled, and then the same man took the same item, and began beating Ciel, two different people's blood stained the item in his hand. "Yuka don't look." Max said, with no consideration for Ciel or Shizuko at the moment, Your eyes were trained on Dio, "Okay, now go to the next phase." She says, chuckling darkly, no words could be exchanged, Max is clenching his fists, You didn't feel as bad as you would have if your blonde cupcake got even the slightest bit hurt, You were sure Max wanted to strangle you, the next phase was more intense, there were eight small vials. There was one piece of tape on them each, they had names on it. The vials were filled with blood, Shizuko's, Ciel's, Yuka's, and Dio's, "Pick two vials, and drink those two." She says, You chose Dio's blood and (whoever). Max chose Yuka and Shizuko, it was hard to drink the metallic smelling and copper tasting red substance, getting over it without any drink to get rid of the aftertaste was horrible, while you were getting used to the taste the lady took you to the next room. "You are just guniea pigs, these aren't phases, such children." She says, shaking her head before knocking you asleep with a syringe, and took a bit of your blood and put it in a vial, she took them with her, leaving you asleep...

Greed is a sin....

Sorry for short and slow updates, my devices keep getting confiscated, it's annoying. -__- Bye! -Shizuko