Chap 13. It's the only way

Konichiwa....

~~~~~~~~~~

Previously, You and the others had a decision. Let Alois take her away and you guys get let go, or let Shizuko stay, and you guys are still caged up?

~~~~~~~~~~

Your Point of View

I already knew what she would choose, Ciel and Max knew it too. Ciel stood in front of her, "You can't choose this, don't be a Baka." He said, Shizuko smiled, "It's the only way." She replied, moved him aside and faced Alois. "Let them go first." She ordered, "Fine." Alois said, and put a sword to Shizuko's neck, "You can't run, I'll kill you." Alois said, "A deal is a deal." Shizuko said, and then Alois led us all out, still with his sword at Shizuko's neck. Then, we were free...

Shizuko's Point of View

I didn't want to hand myself over to him, but if I can get the others to safety I'll do it. I began trembling, Alois's sword was touching my throat a bit, making it bleed, and it hurt. "Oops, I cut you, I'll clean it up." He smirked and licked my neck, I shivered and tried hard not to throw him into a wall. He stopped after a while, thank god. He grabbed my hand and took me to the dinning room. "I'll feed you." Alois said, NO!!!! I sighed, he saw as Hannah came in with Alois's favorite food. He fed me like I was incapable of doing it myself. I rolled my eyes, then he insisted to give me a shower, I had it. "Hell no, I am capable of doing that myself!" I responded, he looked at me. "Fine, but..." He trailed off and pulled me close to him, "You are sleeping with me..." He said, I could feel his breath on my face, I sighed. I nodded, and took the longest shower I could possibly take, changed, and headed to bed, I held my sword close, I wasn't going to sleep, I held my sword real close, Alois put his hand over me, making sure I don't leave in the middle of the night, I didn't sleep, I could feel Alois kissing the back of my head and sniffing my hair, 'Asshole.' I thought, I sighed and then turned to face him, I held my sword up to his face, he smirked and hit my head playfully, "Stop ittttt...." I whined, "Why?" He asked deviously, "It's annoyingggg!!!" I said, he giggled at my whining. "No, your mine, I'll treat the way I want to." He said, "Why?" I mocked, he laughed. "Fine, but I like your childish side." He said, "I don't have one." I said seriously, "I won't let you take showers by yourself." He said, "Nooooooo, pleaseeeeee!" I begged, he giggled, "See?" He said, "I-I..." I stuttered and turned away from him, he turned me to face him but I covered my face, he kissed my hands, I peeked through them, "Eh?" I said, he smirked, "If you don't loosen up around me I'll treat you like a baby." He said, I fell onto the floor, "What?!" I said, "You heard me, now get back in bed." He replied, I didn't respond, I just sat on the floor, not moving. He sighed, and picked me up, off of the floor...bridal style. "Eh? What're you doing?!" I asked a bit too loudly, he put his hand under my night dress and spanked my butt, I blushed and jumped, "Fuck You!" I said, and grabbed my sword, I ran down the stairs, he chased me down them, he was faster. He almost caught me.

Your Point of View

Ciel is heartbroken, Lizzy came over to his manor, we are still staying there. Lizzy saw Ciel's depressed state, "Ciel, what's wrong?" She asked him, "N-Nothing, Lizzy, what were you talking about?" He answered and kissed her, I grew angry, so did Max. We went to our rooms, while Ciel was with Lizzy. Shizuko, I wonder what's going on with her.

Shizuko's Point of View

I hid in Hannah's room in the dark, hoping he wouldn't check, Hannah wasn't in her room and she gave me access to it.

Alois's Point of View

I chased after her, I knew she was hiding somewhere, I checked everywhere, then I saw Hannah's room, the only place unchecked. I checked and saw everything was dark, I turned on the light and checked her room, I checked under the bed, then in the closet, then I heard a sneeze, 'Caught you.' I thought and saw her on top of the bed, how could I not have noticed? She began running again, she headed to our room, she checked for something, but when she found it, I put my hand over her so she couldn't leave. "Caught you." I said, "Well, I'm tired." She said, I lay down in bed next to her, she wasn't really mean if you got to know her, I hugged her in my sleep, but to my surprise she didn't push me away.

Shizuko's Point of View

I could tell Lizzy and Ciel weren't going to break off the engagement, I actually hid this but, I liked Ciel but Lizzy is what caused me to lose my love for him, maybe staying with Alois won't be so bad after all...

OR WILL IT?! TO BE CONTINUED...