Chap 14. Lizzy's a Yandere, New Fiance?

Konichiwa guys... NEW CHALLENGE: Cyan, Green, Yellow...
~~~~~~~~
Your Point of View
I tiredly sat in my chair, hearing Lizzy squeal on and on. I was up all night, everyone except Ciel was. Max, Dio, and I just stared at the food in front of us. "Ciel, tell Sebastian to wear pink for once!" She squealed...
A. Stand up and tell her to quiet the f*** down.
I was tired of it, I stood up, "Elizabeth, the three of us got no sleep, so be quiet." I said loudly, "No need to be rude though (Y/n)." Ciel interupted. "Does it look like she cares?" Dio asked them, I hid a smile, then Lizzy grabbed a knife from the table. She came towards me, but then Dio came in front of me, and Max beside me. Then, I saw two flashes and then saw Shizuko with her sword. "Elizabeth, I challenge you to a duel b****." She said, then I saw Alois watching beside me as well. "Let's do it." Elizabeth replied with a smirk, grabbing a sword. Shizuko smirked and so did Alois, Max, Dio, and I. Shizuko activated poison in the blade of her sword. Elizabeth charged at her, Shizuko dodged and cut her arm. "Ciel's mine." Elizabeth said. "PAUSE THE BATTLE. Who said I wanted him?" Shizuko retorted, Elizabeth gasped in disbelief. "This wuss can't even run for sixty seconds, he's to dependent on Sebastian, Sebastian do this, Sebastian do that." Shizuko responded with no emotion. "That's my girl!" Alois cheered, then went over to Shizuko and threw his arms around her neck, she didn't move. "Your girl?" Max, Dio, and I asked, "Wuss?" Ciel repeated. "What?" Elizabeth asked, "This wuss is a cheat Elizabeth Midford, I found out already. He is your fiancé but fell in love with someone else, but didn't break the engagement." Shizuko said twirling her sword around her finger by the blade, making her finger bleed. "Shi-Chan, stop that." Alois ordered and licked her finger, she nodded. She was completely hollow, Da F happened to her?
B. Just sit there.
I sat there, I covered my ears with my hands, "Oi! Quiet down! We didn't get any sleep so shut up!" Max yelled, Lizzy and Ciel gasped, Max stood up from his seat, Dio and I did the same. Lizzy grabbed a knife from the table. "Shut up." She said and threw the knife at me, but I heard a clang and saw it land on the floor. "Don't mess with my friends freak." Shizuko said in monotone. Alois appeared behind her, "You've been training right? Show me what you can do." Alois asked, Shizuko nodded and then attacked Elizabeth. Ciel jumped in, "Please, stop fighting." He asked, "No, I think not, I'm a higher level than you guard dog. The four of us, the jewels of the queen are more significant than the dog. Not like it matters, but I can do what I please, they can to, we can even command you AND Sebastian." Shizuko retorted, jumping onto Max's back. She giggled at how strong he was to still be holding an assassin with like twenty weapons on her, they looked so happy. "Sebastian kill her-" Alois cut him off, "Queen Victoria won't allow you to hurt my fiancé, let alone one of the jewels." Alois smirked, Ciel gasped at 'fiancé' everyone did, including me.

Shizuko plugged earphones in and began softly singing. "Nooo! Shi dear, your voice is only allowed to be heard by meeeeee!" Alois whined, Shizuko smirked a bit, Max thought Alois treated his sister better than Ciel treated her. Max patted Alois' back a bit, "If your my sister's husband...You BETTER treat her like a royal." Max told him, instead of Alois exploding and becoming angry, he smiled and nodded. Ciel rolled his eyes, and then went to Elizabeth. "I don't think continuing is the best thing to do." I whispered, Shizuko nodded and sheathed her sword. Ciel went up to Shizuko, and glared at her, her being short, she didn't look back up, instead, she focused on Elizabeth, then a slapping sound echoed throughout the room and into the hallways. Alois and Max gasped, but Shizuko didn't move. Shizuko then grabbed her sword and pierced through Ciel's skin, his skin began getting painted on by blood. Shizuko rolled her eyes and turned to Elizabeth, "Eliz, keep the 'dog' on a leash, alright?" Shizuko asked, we began giggling a bit. Sebastian ran into the room and patched Ciel up. Sebastian glared daggers at Shizuko, Shizuko shrugged, "His fault." She responded, Sebastian got the message and apologized for his master's behavior and saw the slap mark on Shizuko. I sighed, went to my room, and kissed Dio, he always called me down, I left a hickey on his neck, he left one on my neck too. They were visible though... ⬇ ️IMPORTANT ⬇️

TWO CHARACTERS ARE COMING BACK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER... There's something wrong with Ciel.... To be continued...