Chap 12. The Mad Boy and his Butler

Sup... KAWAII MIKA! HE'S MINE, BACK OFF BITCHES!

~~~~~~~~~

Previously, You and the others have been reunited, but Alois, his butler, and servants, won't let you leave..

~~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

I wasn't expecting Alois to go mad, he and his servants knocked us out, we awoke in a cell. Sebastian, and the other butlers were no where in sight, but I could tell they were nearby, Kyoto wouldn't leave me like that. I saw Shizuko, leaning against Ciel, fast asleep. Ciel was hugging her, and he was asleep, Max was asleep too. I saw Claude as he came in, he took off the chains restricting me and the others, and left with no words exchanged to anyone. I rolled my (Eye Color) eyes and sighed, how were we going to get out of here? Max awoke and looked at the indents in his porcelain skin, from the chains and cuffs that were restricting us. We saw as Claude left a tray of food in front of each of us, and left again, 'Bitch, not even gonna explain anything?' I thought, I ate quietly, then Max broke the silence. "What is going on?" He asked, I shrugged. Ciel and Shizuko awoke, blushed, and began eating silently. "Where's Sebastian and the other butlers?" Ciel asked, "I don't know, how long have we been out?" I asked, "All night, it's daytime, and by my watch, it is 7:00 A.M." Max said, we all nodded. Shizuko's eyes widened, "Where are is my sword?!" Shizuko said and then began frantically searching for them, I helped her search, but we found nothing. Claude came in, Alois in front of him, "Looking for this?" He asked holding her sword in front of her tauntingly, "Give it back." Shizuko said, "Nope, I'll hold on to it, for now." Alois said, and began trying it out, Shizuko shivered, "No, Come on, stop." She said, it was as if he was directly messing with her, I tried helping her, but to no avail. He began swinging her sword around, "Let go of my sword!" Shizuko cried, then in an instant, her sword was back in her grasp, she held on to her sword firmly. "You aren't getting this sword." Shizuko said, and grabbed the handle/hilt tightly, like she would never let go, her knuckles turned white, but I could tell she didn't care. Alois chuckled and began hugging her, she rolled her eyes and pushed him off. Alois's smirk faded, his eyes turned dark, "Hahahaha, Shizuko and (Y/n) are mad, Claude, attack (Y/n)." Alois said darkly, then I saw Shizuko's white cape turn black and she jumped in front of me, with her sword in front of her, "Claude, get her out of the way." Alois ordered, and Claude tried slamming Shizuko back, but she dodged and cut off his arm, "Demon Sword, Activate Curse." Shizuko ordered, and then Claude started dissolving. Then, there was nothing left of him, Shizuko smirked. Alois gasped, "That's the first time, I've ever seen a demon die..." He said, then grabbed Shizuko's wrist, she kicked him, "Let me go." She said and jumped back, "Shizuko, come with me, be my fiancee and I'll let them go." Alois said, I gasped, would she really do it?

SHOULD SHIZUKO DO IT?! COMMENT AND DECIDE FOR ME!