Chap 6. Ciel and Alois

Konich my name is Shizuko Death Hyakuya and let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on Dio X Reader,
You had been invited to a party from a person named Ciel and you were told that you and the others were taking the Queen's place in the party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
I was tired, my butler Kyoto woke me up early along with the others, poor Shizu, she was the youngest and didn't get any sleep. "It's time to get dressed Mi'lady, you must eat breakfast and then the others and their butlers will leave with us." Kyoto said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~
We all ate breakfast and got ready to leave, I didn't want to go to the party but as one of the 'Queen's Precious Jewels' I had too. We all were in two different carriages, Shizu, her butler, Max, his butler were in one and me and Dio were in another. We arrived rather quicker than anticipated, we all saw a butler that looked like my butler, "Greetings ladies and gentlemen of honor. Let's go in shall we?" He said, Shizu's butler looked at his master, knowing that something was wrong. Shizu saw the manor, sighed, and walked in first with Justin. We all followed her and just stood together. Max and Shizu just stared around, "What's wrong with them?" I asked Dio, "I don't know, but we should just enjoy ourselves." Dio said formally, I nodded but then a boy with blue hair and a dark blue eye, his other eye was hidden behind his eyepatch went to Shizu and greeted her. "Oh Shizu, it's been so long. How are you?" He said, "I'm fine, how are you Lord Phantomhive?" She said, "Just fine, who are your friends?" He asked, "The pretty girl is (Y/n) and the boy is her best friend." Shizu said, he stared at me. He completely forgot about Shizu, then a blonde boy threw his arm around my shoulders. "Who are you?" He asked, "Alois, stop being so physical around Lady (Y/n)." Ciel said, Shizu sighed and Max looked up at her and smiled, "Nii-San, are we going home soon? I hate all this flirting." She mumbled, he mumbled something back. "She's so pretty! I wish you were my fiancée!" The boy I assume Alois said. "Your highness, we must take our leave." His butler said.

Alois's Pov
I like (Y/n)! She's pretty and I could get a lot of fun out of her it seems, I denied when Claude said it was time for us to leave, Shizu didn't look so happy to see Ciel piercing his eyes into (Y/n), I've always known Shizu's little crush on Ciel, I'm probably the closest to her after her brother. Whatever, this (Y/n) girl, I want her! Ciel growled at me as I still had my arm around (Y/n). I have to admit, I kinda felt bad for Shi-Chan. While me and Ciel bickered, (Y/n) asked Shi-Chan what's wrong. She gave (Y/n) a fake smile and laugh, "Nothing, just don't feel completely joyful today." Shi-Chan answered.

Guys I need help, should Ciel pick Shizu or (Y/n) too? I hate school.