Chap 3. Yandere Aya

Hi Shizuko Death Hyakuya here. SCHOOL BRUH.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on Dio X Reader...
You were pulled back from the light of the corridor into shadows. You had recently ran away from Aya and Dio due to jealousy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
The hand was extremely cold, I knew fighting would just make things worse so I stood still, one arm was wrapped around my waist while the other hand clasped over my mouth. The person pat my head, "Good (Y/N)." He said, it was Dio. (Naw bitch it was Santa, lol.) I saw Aya power walk past us. "Must kill (Y/n). Must kill her, she won't take Dio away." She said laughing madly. She had a menacing smile, a crazy glint in her eyes, and a bloody knife in her hand. I looked at her in fear, then I backed up a little bit so I was closer to Dio. He grabbed onto me tighter, then when I couldn't hear Aya's footsteps, he let me go. I looked at the floor in shock, Dio made me look up at him by cupping my cheek (cliché much?) he looked completely sad to see me in that state. "Come on, we have to save your father and Aya." He said, I couldn't believe Aya has that look. She looked like a killer. "She said 'Your mine Dio. Sister will never have you.'" He said, I believed him, but Aya? A Yandere? Well, it was kind of believable, not to be rude but think about it. You'll see what I mean. We began walking until we saw a portal after a while when we got into father's 'lab'. It was bloody, it had tools, shady ass drugs, and fresh corpses. We saw Aya jump in, dropping her knife on the floor and loosing the crazy glint in her eyes. I picked up the knife, and all the tools. I didn't want Aya to run after me with these tools. They were only scalpels and small tools. I shoved them in an empty jar on one of the dissecting tables. I shoved the jar in my pocket and we both walked into the portal. But there was nothing in there. Then we heard scary laughter.

TO BE CONTINUED! BYEEEEEEE!