Chapter 33. Love Me Only!

I like this song, don't judge, it's just my type of favorite. Roleplay with me!!!

~~~~

Previously, You and Hayate, a long lost friend have reunited but Dio doesn't approve, since you give him more attention, Dio has gotten jealous, he shall dispose of Hayate, no matter what the cost, in order to get you...

~~~~

No Perspective

Ciel allowed Hayate to stay in the mansion but only for two days, and he couldn't say in anyone's rooms during the night but his own. You began wondering what was wrong with having Hayate in the mansion, before You walked by Shizuko, Ciel, and Dio chatting away joyfully. Hayate was taking a long shower and You were waiting while walking around the manor, "You promised you'd get us ice cream!" Shizuko pouts, "Fine, get Yuka and Max, let's go. Sebastian, we're heading out for ice cream, would you like anything? Same for you servants." Dio asks, "Strawberry please!" "Chocolate!" "Vanilla!" "No thank you, I thank you for your consideration." Sebastian and the others state, waving towards them as they walked off, 'Why didn't they speak to me?' You thought, before shaking away the thought, Hayate walked in, tiredly, "(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asked, "No, it's nothing!" You changed the subject, he smiled a bright knight's smile, "I was going to go visit my friend named Atsuko, of pure heart made of gold. Would you like to join?" He asks, "I'd love to, we're heading out Sebastian." You let him know, Sebastian doesn't respond, You shrug, before You go to your room to change and come back. Both of you walk to her house, and she resembles You, You tilt your head, "Nice to meet you." You bow, "Nice to meet you as well, You are my fiancee's best friend whom he was scavenging years for? Just to invite you to our engagement? I'll let you catch up..." She moves back and invites you to the house, her words pierced You, it hit you that things changed. "We aren't engaged, calm down." He says, chuckling, You were transparent to him, he could see through You, and You hated that. You rolled Your eyes, Atsuko giggles, "I'm sorry, I'm not his wife, I was looking for my sister but found Hayate-Chan, he let me stay here." Atsuko informs, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know, seems like Hayate's protective charms wore off on me." You chuckle, "What's wrong with my charms?!" He asks, shocked, before chuckling, "Baka! Anyway, would you like to drink anything? Or eat anything?" She asked, "No I'm fine thank you." You smile, before there's a knock on the door, "Sebastian said Hayate left his room at nig- Are we interrupting a threesome?" Ciel and the others ask, "What no!" You exclaim, red dusting your cheeks, "Are you sure? I thought you loved Dio, you like Hayate? No way!" Shizuko and Yuka assume, "I do love Dio! I love him more than anything!" You exclaim, "Then prove it." Ciel and Max finish, their eyes narrowing towards her, You sigh before kissing him, "Why'd you sigh? Loving someone isn't a chore, I think Dio thinks loving you isn't a chore, but more of a mistake." The four glare at You, You put your hand on your heart, "Why think such a thing?" You ask, heartbroken, "You shouldn't get heartbroken, when you broke not only your lover's heart, but your teammates...Your family?!" Shizuko asks, Your eyes widen at 'family', because she was right, you felt as if you broke their hearts completely, it almost seemed as if you saw lifeless faces and eyes, with blood stained glass shards on the ground. "(Y/n) is innocent." Hayate jumps in, Dio's eye glimmers and he moves forward, before being pulled back by Shizuko. "Not worth it." Shizuko says, "Your family?... They seem nice, Hayate take off your mask." Atsuko orders, "Fine." He says, before he glares at them all, "(Y/n), you don't have any friends, your father made me come here, just for you to separate from them. It's getting tired being your 'friend' or your 'shoulder to cry on'." His heart supposedly made of gold had melted into a heart of ice, crushing anything in it's pass. You watched as his full of life eyes dulled to lifeless ones, and he collapsed to the ground tiredly. "Aww, he already fell? Boring.~" Atsuko's innocent face turned to a maniac one quickly, she smiled darkly. "I'll have to end this quickly..." She sighs in her kimono, before that smile of her's to an even bigger one, "Dio eh? You can have Hayate (Y/n)." She says, pushing you, you fall on top of Hayate's unconscious body, before she places a hand on Dio. "He's cute. I like you." She smiles, You look up, "Slut." She says, "I was just using him to get your feelings, so I get you Mi'love." She says, hugging him tightly, he doesn't move, he sees you on top of Hayate. He moves back, "We'll be taking our leave." Ciel says, turning, the others follow, even Atsuko follows him. Your helpless body feels numb, You can't think straight, Your heart has shattered to pieces now. You felt like nothing, You couldn't comprehend what happened, before You rolled onto the floor. "(Y/n).... Why? After what we've been through..." You could hear their voices, Shizuko's, Yuka's, Max's, and Ciel's, Dio's voice was so faint. You looked up, and Your face lost everything, You stood up and slammed your hand down. "Dio's mine, he'll love me only..." You growled, walking back.
Roleplay!