Chapter 29. Just A Game...

He a-a-ate her heart~ let's start!

~~~~

Previously, you have made some decisions, and it seems that they weren't even phases, they were just tests and games. Now it might be all over...

~~~~

No PoV but (Y/n)'s side of the story

 (Y/n) had awoken after a while, she didn't feel well, she had a slight ache in her, then she tried recalling the events of the previous hours. Max had woken later, the lady from before bent down to their height, "Children, you are going to battle someone else in a battle to the blood." She said, not taking any questions before she handed them a slice of bread with (your choice of jam or Nutella or whatever). (Y/n) and Max eat silently, she hands them a small glass of salty water and takes them to a cell-like room, "Your opponents are Shizuko and Ciel, since they took the worst beating, it wouldn't be fair but Yuka and Dio safe since you chose them to be safe, you must fight them." She says with a grin, then we see them, in bloody clothing, limping to the lady, they are struggling to walk, how will they fight? You can see their navy blue eyes through their hair, their bruised fingers and battered bodies, their clothes couldn't cover the scars or the blood. Suddenly, they stood straight, with crazed smiles (like that of a fully insane human), their eyes had no ounce of humanity, they were laughing, "Do you feel sympathy for them? Why? You chose their fate." The woman laughs with them, (Y/n) glances at Max and Max glances back, then Shizuko and Ciel smile at each other before they start screaming, "Don't fall for it! The syringe! Help us!" Their were small tears falling, "What do you choose Ciel? Are you going to fight Max or let him get you?" She asks, Ciel doesn't answer, "What about you Shizuko?" She asks, still no answer, "What if I told you both, that Ciel and Shizuko are actually putting up 'the tests' for you?" She says, staring at (Y/n) and Max dead in the eye, "Your joking right?" Max asks, staring at his sister, she doesn't respond, they both don't. At this point in time You and Max have lost all of your sanity due to rage, (Y/n) lost all her pity, she ran up to Shizuko and the lady handed them knives. (Y/n) plunged the knife into Shizuko's arm, and her abdomen, creating blood sprays, Max is bare handed-ly attacking, using his knife-like nails to create cuts. The two were laying on the floor, the lady began laughing as loud as she could, "FOOLS! You harmed innocents! They didn't do all of this! I did! You really harmed them! My, I actually feel bad for Yuka, Dio, Shizuko, and Max, I'm going to tend to their wounds, they don't deserve to actually be wounded with knives." She bends down and picks up the badly injured two, (Y/n) and Max look at each other, had they really fucked up that badly? They wanted to stand but they couldn't, they felt restrained, the lady smiled back at them, she took out the syringe, and she jammed it into Your neck, then Max's, leaving you there. You were in dream land as you saw faintly and blurrily as the four of them were patched up, they were like eight year olds, they were giggling. Then, they took a look at you and Max, and they stopped smiling, they were fourteen again, they looked at you with half pity and half joy. "Karma is a bitch isn't it?" The lady asked the fourteen year olds, Dio couldn't stop staring into Your eyes, Yuka couldn't stop from looking at Max, Ciel and Shizuko didn't look up from their laps, they stared at the bandages decorating their wounds.

~~TimeSkip to when You wake up~~ No PoV Still

You felt better this time, you were in your bed in the Phantomhive manor, Dio was staring at you from the foot of your bed, he had two eyes!!! You sat up straight, "Your eye!" You exclaimed, "They did anything they could to get it back, false eyes, real eyes, contacts, something worked, I was unconscious but doctors won't say, but they assured me that it was safe, and legal." Dio explains, You smile, "What am I doing here?" You ask, "I don't know myself really, you can go ask." Dio says, staring off into space, You walk down the hall, You see Shizuko speaking with Ciel joyfully, they see You and they stop smiling. "Your awake, lovely, breakfast is in the dining hall, Max will join you shortly." They tell you, and then go back to their joyful conversation, they hug each other, "It's finally over though, I missed it here." Shizuko says, "I missed it too." Ciel says, messing with her hair, You smile to yourself, until You see Max eating quietly. "We still have to regain their trust huh?" You whisper, he nods, so it ISN'T over after all....

Well I guess we still haven't finished this story yet, sorry for slow updates, I'll try getting updates out quicker. I'm gonna finish fifth grade! Have fun with the last few days, and wish me luck with the story!