Chap 18. Suspicions

Konichiwa...

Killua: Hi, I'm new to the Roleplay

Kurapika: I'm new to the Roleplay too...

Shizuko: Kawaii!

~~~~~~~~

Previously, Alois has been murdered, you are suspecting Ciel...

~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

I tiredly awoke, beside Dio, we tiredly, got ready for the day, and left the room. I was wearing a (whatever color) color dress and a (whatever color) color jacket. We went to go eat breakfast, we saw food set up, but nobody there. "Where's everyone?" I asked, "They already ate, and Shizuko disappeared once more, seems she ran away." Max answered my question as I ate my food, it had tension screaming in the air once Misaki, Kenji, and Mika came in, and they began eating silently. I kind of watched the clock, time was practically standing still, "Does anyone have a suspicion of who might've killed Alois?" I asked quietly, Mika and Kenji nodded. "Ciel." They answered. I nodded, Shizuko walked in. "Where were you?!" Max yelled hitting Shizuko on the head, "Oh, I was out." She replies shortly, I was bored by the whole situation.
Shizuko's PoV
My, this house is too formal and boring... Then Ciel comes in, smirking madly, I roll my eyes as I see Sebastian follow. "So obedient, it bores me..." I mutter, while shaking. "Why're you shaking?" Kenji asks, I don't pay attention, I watch the clock. It was 12:47 exact when Ciel smiled darkly, before the doors opened, revealing three angry lavender haired demon triplets. "You are the soul we were going to share!" They screamed, and then faded away in darkness.... I continued to watch Ciel, until the unexpected happened... (Y/n) and Dio had swords up to their necks, so did Ciel, until it all faded to black for me....

Honestly.... This story is.... Horrid