Chap 5. Reclaimed

Konich my name is Shizuko and Death Hyakuya and let's get started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously, you and Dio have ran away from Maria and Aya, you see two boys and they are about to speak to you but then...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

I saw Maria, and Aya. Dio and I began running, we ran anywhere, we saw an alley and quickly hid in it. We were tired and were scared of Maria taking us in. We sat down and began taking some breaths. Then we blacked out.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~~
Dio's POV
I awoke a while ago, I saw (Y/n), she was still knocked out. I saw Maria and Aya talking, but they saw me and then walked over to me, my hands and legs were restrained, I felt like I was going to die, might as well forget it. Aya kissed my cheek, I rolled my eyes. Maria looked at me, "Your a bad child aren't you? Trying to run away with Mistress (Y/N)." She said, then (Y/n) awoke and saw Maria and Aya, she trembled in fear. "What is it that you want?" I asked, "It's quite simple, we want (Y/n) but you are standing in the way. I would have killed you but Aya seems to have taken an affection to you. Consider yourself lucky." Maria said, (Y/n) stopped shaking, she grabbed a scalpel, she threw it at Maria, Maria fainted. Aya looked at Maria and tried waking her up, (Y/n) cut herself out of the thin ropes restricting us, then cut me out. We began running, then I remembered how she got ahold of the scalpel, she had the jar of weapons.  "Are you going to try to end Aya?" I asked as we ran out of the house, we saw the boys again, they were running to us, then they helped us and took us to an orphanage. "Hi my name is Max, the other boy is Jake." Max (the boy with blonde hair) said. Then a lady walked up to us, "Who are they Jake?" She asked, "We ran away, from two mad people." (Y/n) answered. "If you see a girl with long black hair and a pink bow, and a lady that looks like a maid don't tell them that we are here, they want to hurt us." We said through panting. She nodded and got us some water. Then I remembered something. "Y/n) your mother told me to burn the mansion, no matter what the cost. We can get adopted together and then burn the mansion after getting Aya and Maria out of the mansion." I said, her eyes lit up. "Perfect idea! Luckily we can stay here until someone takes us together." She said, I nodded, I couldn't help but smile and blush at how adorable she was. She giggled, I shook my head and then I saw Max smile but Jake look jealous. Could Jake like (Y/n)? I won't allow that, she's mine. I thought, "Jake, do you like (Y/N)?" I asked, (Y/n) looked at me with a 'really' face. I shrugged, he didn't answer, he merely blushed. "You do! Jake you just met her! I thought you said there's no such thing as love, let alone love at first sight!" Max said with a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Then a girl with long blonde hair, brown eyes, and a smile approached me, she smiled. "My name is Sayaka, nice to meet you." She said, she was cute but (Y/n) is the only one for me. "Hi, my name is Dio, that's (Y/n)." I said coldly, my eyes pierced through Sayaka. She frowned at my glare, but covered it with a smile. "Are you okay Dio?" She said, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I responded coldly, she frowned and began crying. "Sayaka what's wrong?" Max asked, Sayaka pointed to me, "What did I do?" I asked, Max sighed, clearly annoyed by Sayaka. "Sayaka, Jake says he wants to see you in his room in a minute." Max said pushing Jake, I helped push him and her away. "I could tell you dislike her, don't worry, everyone dislikes the attitude she has." Max reassured, "Dio, do you like (Y/n)?" Max whispered, (Y/n) wasn't paying attention, I nodded. "I ship it. Jake likes her but I hate when he falls for people, I hope to get adopted." Max said.
~~~~TIMESKIP A YEAR LATER~~~~
Max's POV
Dio, (Y/n), and I have gotten closer over that year, we all wished to get adopted together. I've been doing everything in my power to blossom the love (Y/n) and Dio had. It's been working, I kind of regret not telling them that I have a sister. If they ever get adopted with us, four mouths to feed. Would anyone really do that? I saw my sister Shizu and she saw Dio and (Y/n), after I told them she was my sister they softened up. The lady they met was the owner named Mrs. Lyles, she loved how the four of us got along, but was sad that I grew distant from Jake. Jake was naturally upset that I was best friends with his rival, and the prize. I didn't care, I was happy with them. Then one day, a lady with shining jewelry and her husband with a new suit. They adopted the four of us, they showed us their house, which was a mansion. They said that they knew we had great potential, they were rich, but then, they moved. They went to London with us, then there was a fire and they died. We were captured and then, we saw four demons come towards us, "You summoned us?" They said, we all nodded. They became our butlers, (Y/n) had a butler she named Kyoto. I had a butler named James, Dio had a butler named Eren, Shizu had a younger butler named Justin. We reclaimed what our parents had left behind. Then we got an invitation to a person named Ciel's party for his return.

FINALLY THINGS CHANGE! BYEEEEEEE! Btw y'all are fabulous for reading this, and if you read my other stories to I love you!