How you meet

Sherlock:
Staring down at the dead body did little to alleviate the boredom running rampant through your mind. The job you were occupying was nothing compared the job you dreamt of, the flat you had was nothing compared to the flat you were saving for and the life you led was nothing compared to your sisters glamorous career. "So? What do you think y/l/n?" Your head snapped up as you were dragged unceremoniously from your thoughts, "well they're definitely dead. And....They have no head."
"Brilliant observation but I was hoping you would go deeper." A cold, cutting voice from behind you seemed to spear you to the floor. Instinctively you turned, meeting calculating eyes and regretting it. If his voice could stop you in your tracks then his face could make you keel over on the spot. "Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective." He thrust his hand in your direction and, hesitantly, you took it in yours. His hands, elegant and strong, enveloped yours and his grip was firm. "Y/l/N, Y/N Y/l/N. " You cleared your throat awkwardly and withdrew your hand, feeling like it was on fire. "Yes well, it was nice meeting you Mr.Holmes." You turned to leave but a hand had wrapped itself around your wrist, "I would like you to accompany me to a small cafe I know of. Angelo will feed us for free, and you can tell me a little more about yourself." Shocked and flattered by being invited out by a man you had only heard stories about, you graciously accepted. Turning once more, you approached your boss, preparing yourself mentally for the night ahead.

John:
"Mrs.Hudson?" You couldn't hold back the smile spreading across your face like butter. Mrs.Hudson used to be your neighbor and you hadn't seen her in years. Yet here she was, in your local shop and you were happy to see her well and healthy. "Oh hello dear." You shared a quick hug and proceeded to catch up on the years you missed. You were now head of the unit you work for, single and happy with two dogs, whilst she was landlady, not housekeeper, to a lovely young gay couple. "They're so sweet and hardly make a noise." As you were preparing to make an exit a good looking young man with feathery blonde hair, like down, and silver blue eyes that could keep you enraptured until the end of time strolled towards you and struck up a conversation with Mrs.Hudson, "Sherlock asked where his slippers were." His voice seemed to be on edge, "I'm your landlady, not your house keeper! His slippers are where he left them."
"Yeah, I know that, but sherlock wouldn't shut up until I came and asked so," He shrugged and half turned towards you, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" A somewhat nervous smile slipped over his face as you met eyes and you joined a greeting to him. Suddenly she became aware of your existence again, "This is Y/N, we used to be neighbors, our family's were quite close." Her dangly earigs swished a little as she nodded vaguely in your direction. This strange man turned towards you, "Nice to meet you Y/N," He offered his hand to shake, "My names John. John Watson." You smiled warmly and made to leave feeling slightly awkward but was stopped by John for the second time."Oh uh, Y/N? I was uh thinking, would you like to go for dinner?"
"John. Are you suggesting that I help you cheat on this sherlock fellow?" Shock was splayed across his features, eyes widening before comprehension seemed to glaze over his figures and sent the smallest glance towards Mrs.H, "What? No, I'm not GAY!" The old lady rolled her eyes whilst you accepted his number and carried on with your shopping.

Mycroft:
Silently, you crept towards the corner. This is what you done, professionally, for a living. You were Britain's top spy and had been hired to "borrow" something from Mycroft Holmes. Everyone knows who he is and you'd even met the man once but now you were pitted against him and feelings you once had for him had to be pushed away until the job was done. Calmly, your hand reached forward to lay flat against the wall, and slowly, you peeked round, down the corridor. "May I help you?" You froze and could feel your eyes widening. Busted. "I don't know. Can you?" You turned and came face to face with the man himself, his eyes raked over you and not in the good way. In a way that may suggest you were prey. "Have we met?" Your head tilted slightly, "I do believe I've had more luck than to have been in your prescence before." He wasn't even supposed to know you were here, let alone who you were. "We have met," His eyes narrowed slightly, "You were up and coming in the governmental roles and appear to have made it."
"Apparently so." Silence ensued for a couple of seconds whilst the two of you eyed eachother warily. "Why are you here?" He broke the silence, "You tell me." He rolled his eyes and sighed, you moved as if to attack but your wrist was slammed back towards you by a forceful deflect with his umbrella, that you hardly noticed until now. "Slow one aren't you?" Quick as lightning your leg kicked out to sweep him off his feet, he fell backwards and landed unceremoniously on his ass. "Looks like I have you falling for me. Had no idea I was so good at sweeping people off their feet." His umbrella hooked round your wrist once more and pulled you down with him. "Oh dear. Looks like you're the one falling now." The both of you sat there glaring for a few seconds and then began laughing.

Lestrade:
"No! I'm telling you, there's and man in my HOUSE! And I need you here now!" You whisper shouted down the phone from your hiding place in the bedroom. "Have you seen this man?" The woman spoke clearly and calmly. "For fuck sake! No, I didn't go wandering down there to make the bastard coffee! I live alone, there is somebody moving around downstairs, some things are smashing and if you don't come and get him, he's going out of a top floor window!" There was a slight scuffle on the other end of the phone and suddenly a man's voice was speaking soothingly into your ear. "Just stay where you are ma'am, I believe you are in the general vicinity of an escaped convict, I am on my way, just don't come into any contact with him!" The line cut off and your eyes widened in shock. An escaped convict? Oh dear god, your head dropped into your hands why do I always attract the trouble? There was a faint creak on the stairs and every muscle within in your body, froze up. He was getting closer. You looked around desperately for a hiding place and locked yourself in the en suite. It wasn't the best hiding place and it'd be obvious you were there if he tried to open it. You sank to the floor, dragging your knees to your chest and covering your ears with your hands. Please god, oh please, don't kill me just yet. Minutes must of passed and because of your panicking you missed the police sirens outside and blocked out the loud fight between the police and the trespasser. There was a violent thumping on the door, and you jumped, beginning to cry silently. "Miss? It's the police? Are you there?" Before you knew it, you were off the floor wrestling the door out of your way and stood staring at Detective Inspector Lestrade "Are you okay, ma'am?" It was the comforting voice on the phone, you couldn't help yourself, you fell into his arms and sobbed, gripping his jacket."You're okay now, it's all going to be fine."

Moriarty:
Being on the run from the police isn't as fun as it seems. There's always the risk of being recognised and one night you were. You'd just ripped off a bank and the adrenaline was still fresh in your veins as you turned down the back alley, giggling delightedly to yourself. "Having fun, dear?" A dead voice called from the shadows and you had two options, either stop and confront your watcher or speed up, carrying on the chase. You stopped. "Indefinitely, my friend." A good looking man dressed to the nines pushed himself from the shadows of the wall he'd been leaning on. "Pretty one, aren't you? And funny."
"And who might you be? The devil himself?" A look of amusement crossed his face as he glanced down towards the floor. "No. No, I made a deal with the devil, once, though. That's why I'm still alive!" The way his pitched changed almost by the second made it sound as though he was taking the piss. "That's why when the time come for the big," He put his fingers to his head in a gun motion, "BANG! I'll survive." You'd found him funny up until he shouted, he was almost terrifying, yet, alluring. He was incredibly attractive. "You and me both, cutie."