Boxing day

Sherlock:

Sunlight was streaming in through the window, slanting across you and Sherlock wrapped around each other on the bed and gently heating your skin. As you looked down you could see the pale skin of Sherlock's legs entwined with your own and lost beneath the covers that had somehow been lost and cast away to the end of the bed during the night. His chest, which you were lying on, slowly rose and fell in time with his breathing and you were almost lulled back into sleep. His scent was intoxicating, you couldn't quite describe it but it smelt like home to you. You truly loved him with all your heart. Yesterday had been incredible, everyone was happy and everything was perfect and then Sherlock gave you the ring. You now held said ring up to the sunlight and watched as it glinted and dazzled you, bouncing little beads of light around the room. It was beautiful. "I'll take it I made a good choice?" The vibrations of his deep voice through his chest made you jump slightly before you turned to look up at him. He was beautiful even having just woken up. "Definitely. It's amazing and I love it. Just like I love you." The smile that almost split his face in half when you said that made your heart rate speed up violently. "I love you too. I never thought I'd find someone I could truthfully say that to. I always thought I would be alone and by myself but...here you are. I must be the luckiest man in the world." You refused to admit that there were tears in your eyes and opted to just kiss him as thanks for being so honest and open with you. "Right, Mr.Holmes. We have another party to prepare for today. Boxing day is also being celebrated." He murmured in agreement. "However, Ms.Y/l/n , I wouldn't mind spending all day here with you instead." You laughed and slipped your feet from the bed and into the slippers you kept on the floor on your side before turning to swat him with a pillow. "Shut up before you tempt me!" His deep baritone laugh followed you across the room.

John: 

You woke up slowly to the sound of John singing in the shower. After a short debate between going to join him and staying in bed and listening, staying and listening won. So you lay, peaceful in the wintry light slipping between the curtains, smiling to yourself as the love of your life carried on regardless of the fact that his audience now consisted of more than shampoo bottles. Steam was escaping from under the door of the en suite and heated the room gradually, coaxing you from the confines of your blanket cocoon. slowly, you unraveled yourself and pulled yourself out of bed. Humming along with him, you carried on enjoying his performance whilst pulling open the curtains and looking out at the frosty world. Today, despite it's cold weather, was going to be a good day. As you were quietly gathering your clothes to take off to the other bathroom, your boyfriend swung open the door to the one behind you. "Morning gorgeous." He muttered before giving you a hug from behind. "Morning handso-" You cut yourself off with a shriek "Get off me! You're soaking!" He laughed loudly and you had never noticed how beautiful he looked when he was happy, his eyes nearly disappearing into crinkles and his melodious laugh ringing through your ears. However you couldn't stay amazed by his beauty for too long because he was still wet and you knew he would come after you and not stop until you were soaked too. "Oh no you don't" He chuckled as you moved to run and wrapped you up in his arms again, this time rubbing his still wet hair against your cheek. "John Watson!" You squealed before going into peals of laughter and a minute later him joining you. "You're such a child," You sighed happily. "But you love me?" He seemed to pose it as a question, looking at you with innocent eyes. "Yes. Of course. How could I not love you?" 

"Good," He smiled, allowing you to escape his watery hug, "Because I love you too much to  let you go. Now we should get dressed because we have another long day ahead of us." 

Mycroft:

He swept into the room, still in his pyjamas as you were pouring yourself a coffee and him a tea. "No suit today? Won't Sherlock have a field day if you turn up in blue pin stripe pyjamas?" You questioned as you turned to look at him standing importantly in the middle of the kitchen. "No suit." He said like a little kid as he accepted the tea from your hand and sipped it, still standing randomly. His hair sticking up at odd angles as he seemed to have just rolled out of bed. His sleeves slightly too long for him as he gripped his favorite mug, the one that had your anniversary date adorning the handle. His blue eyes still seemed cloudy with sleep and were softer than you'd ever seen them. It appeared that he'd forgotten his slippers and was quite happy to be slouching on the cold kitchen tiles barefoot. "I'm tired." He suddenly announced. "Oh? So what are we going to do about that?" He stayed silent for a moment, sleepy blue eyes showing that he was working hard on solving the simple problem. "Can we stay here? I don't feel like going out today."