Being their sister

Sherlock:

Excitement was bubbling inside you as, for the first time in months, you stepped through the doors of 221b. "Mrs.Hudson?" The little lady came tottering out from her flat with a squeal and a bone-crushing hug ready for you. "Y/N! Oh it's been ages since I've seen you!" Still smiling you pushed her away to arms length, "You look simply amazing! How do you do it Mrs.H?" A blush flourished across her face and she giggled like a schoolgirl, "Oh Y/N, you're too nice, really. Nothing like your brothers." She turned back towards her flat, presumably to make you a cup of tea, like she always does, and you spoke the question you'd been dying to say. "Speaking of my darling brothers, seen much of them lately?"

"Oh everyday." She spoke absent-mindedly as though the answer should've been obvious. "Why? They've never cared enough for someone to visit them so much. Certainly not everyday! Or are you his housekeeper?" She shot you a scandalized look, "Landlady! Not their housekeeper!" A beat of silence before you registered what she said. "You're their landlady? So you've rented my old flat out to my brothers?" Although you couldn't see her face, you were willing to bet that she'd rolled her eyes, "Yes dear, but not both of them. Only Sherlock and his husband."

"Husband?!" 

"Oh yes dear, quite a dashing pair those two, one with the funny jumpers and one with the tight shirts." Your brother chose this moment to step into the flat. "I've been shouting you for the past five minu-" He cut himself of as he registered you in the room. "Hello, brother dear." 

John:

"Who are you?" A tall imposing man in a tight purple shirt opened the door instead of your brother and you both asked the same question at the same time. "Well this is my house. I think I deserve to know first." His eyes scanned you from top to bottom and you crossed your arms defiantly. "Is there a Dr.John Watson living here?" His eyebrow raised minimally. "Yes. Though he doesn't let strangers into our flat and neither do i. Goodbye." His tone had become sarcastic and he went to swing the door shut but you stopped him with a hand. "I served within the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers alongside Captain.Watson, or Dr.Watson as he called himself, we served in Afghanistan together, he was injured and discharged from service. Now, I would like to see him, please and thankyou." His expression looked bored but his eyes held a small trickle of emotion. "Well, I suppose you'd better come on in then." When entering the main room you could just see John's head over the top of his chair. "Captain. Watson." He twisted in his seat and glanced towards you. "Lieutenant." He stood to face you and the both of you saluted each other. "As you were." He commanded before you both relaxed and you ran to hug him. "Oh my God, John, it's been too long. I nearly died when they carted you away! Are you alright?" He laughed and pushed you away to arms length. "Me? I'm fine, what about you?" 

"I'm not a lieutenant anymore. They promoted me," His face became expectant obviously wanting to hear the rest and you couldn't stop yourself from grinning. "I'm now a Captain. Just like you." He squeezed you into another hug. "congrats sis!" Sherlock, all but forgotten, piped up again, "Sis? She's your sister?"

Mycroft:

(carried on from the Sherlock one)

You had settled down in the kitchen of 221b after being introduced to John. Now all of you were laughing and drinking coffee, even Sherlock, it appeared that having his two favorite people in the room had helped him to loosen up. Then Mycroft stepped into the room and almost instantly, Sherlock's face fell. "Hello, brother. Dr.Watson." He paused and swept his eyes over your frame. He didn't open his mouth again but opened his arms, funny what family can do to your emotions. "What took you so long to get back here?" He murmured into your hair. Still good old Mycroft, wanting all the answers. "Missed you too, buddy." You let go of him and sat back down at the table. "Mycroft, what exactly is the purpose of you being here?"

"What, am I not allowed to see my 'favorite people in the world'?" There was a lot of sarcasm dripping from that sentence. You only let them get two more sentences out before you intervened, without looking up from your cup, "Boys, I think we're forgetting which of us holds the power here. Now sit down, shutup and play nicely." Immediately Sherlock's mouth shut and Mycroft dropped heavily into a seat. John was staring at you in awe. "How the bloody hell did you do that?"

Lestrade:

Smiling brightly at everyone, you walked through the yard and into Greg's office. "Morning, Gregory!" You exclaimed loudly whilst placing his coffee in front of him. He shot up from his sleep and glared at the clock, "Did I sleep here again?" By now you were busy looking through his draws, "Yup, brought you coffee." He muttered his thanks and attempted to wake himself up. A couple minutes later of you searching through his stuff and him day-dreaming to life, he suddenly spoke up, "What exactly is it you're looking for?" Straightening up from looking in the cupboards, you plopped yourself down in a chair. "An old book. I know I gave it to you. It's not at your flat because I've already been there today which is how I knew you were asleep here," he opened his mouth to ask how you got in but you cut him off, "I had a key cut ages ago. I need that book, Greg! Preferably before Sherlock turns up here because I'm not in the mood to meet people you complain about." He pushed himself out of his chair and stretched slightly, "You think I am?" 

"Well, no I don't think you're in the mood to deal with him but I do know that you have much more patience than me." With a quick roll of his eyes he reached up onto the top shelf beside his desk and pulled down the very thing you were looking for. "That's the one. Thanks." You reached up to peck him on the cheek just as Sherlock stormed in. "Ah so Greg's finally found himself a partner." He sneered slightly. Obviously not in a good mood. "Sister actually," you gathered your things up, "And also I think you'll find that he's had a partner for about a year now." You were about walk out the door when Sherlock stopped you. "who?"

"Your brother." You smiled and walked away. Great first impression.

Moriarty:

You paused the movie you were watching and placed down your book in order to go answer the knock at the door. "I swear to God," you shouted as you walked towards it, "If you don't have a very good reason for interrupting my T.V I will personally see to it that you-" As you pulled the door open a very amused Jim came into view. "That I'll what?" He challenged in a thicker accent than yours because you moved down south first, "That you'll be murdered by the top assassin in the world." You smiled before pulling him into a hug. "I highly doubt that Sebby will kill me." As you spun back into your flat he followed behind you. "Oh fine. I guess I'll kill you myself. Why not walk in? Why disturb my viewing time." He held his hand up defensively, "It was you that changed the locks! I don't have a key anymore." You got mad at him and changed the locks so he couldn't get in. "Oh yeah." you left him in the living room and went off into the kitchen to make him a drink. "Harry Potter?" He called through questioningly, "Don't judge me!"

"Maybe you're a teensy bit too old for HP sis." 

"You are NEVER too old for Harry Potter!" He laughed too himself before accepting his drink and explaining all about his new friend, Sherlock Holmes.