That's kinda scary (Sherlock)

Why is this man's smile so beautiful??EXOLoverForevr hope you like it ^-^ I've been stuck for inspiration lately and had major writers block but didn't want to keep you waiting too long so here you go! Will probably improve at a later date...

Your heart, that had beating so rapidly whilst being held in Sherlock's arms, dropped into your stomach at the sound of John talking with Mrs Hudson downstairs. "I thought you said we would have longer!" He whispered as he hurriedly pushed you away and reached for his shirt. "I thought that we WOULD have more time!" You hissed towards him as you jumped off his bed, cradling your shirt and bra to your chest and running across the room to his door. "Hey Y/n?" He interrupted your walk of shame and you spun back to face him with a questioning look. "I....like you." Comforting him, you smiled, "We'll get there one day. Like you too Sher." He smiled back at you and the both of you almost had a moment until you heard John's shoes on the stairs, indicating that he was done having a conversation with Mrs.Hudson. You didn't even have time to shut Sherlock's door behind you, simply pull it to, before practically diving head first into the bathroom and slamming it behind you. A breath of relief left you as you put the toilet lid down and dropped down onto it. "I'm back! There's milk now. Cuppa anyone?" The usually comforting voice of Dr.Watson echoed through the halls, carrying panic straight through your veins and thoughts running round your head. 'What if I left something behind? Will he know?'

"Guys?"
"Yeah, just a minute! I'm in the bathroom!"
"Cuppa?"
"Please." You still couldn't seem to relax. "Oh good your back." Sherlock's deep rumble of a voice came and passed the door, his footsteps resounding behind him. You knew why you kept it a secret. You knew that Sherlock still needed to learn to voice and train his emotions before making them public and you didn't want to rush him or make him unfortable. However, it was really beginning to test your emotions. Nearly every encounter left your nerves frazzled after being so close to being caught.

...............

It had been about ten minutes since you left the bathroom having sorted yourself out and you've only just managed to calm down. Quietly, you had joined the two in the front room and took your place on the sofa after retrieving your cup of tea from the kitchen. "So, Y/n,what exactly is it you guys find to do whenever I'm not here?" Panic rose in your throat like bile as your head snapped back up to find him. "What do you mean, John?"
"I mean, when I'm here all you do is sit around in silence but when I'm gone and come back I always find you in random places." Feigning ignorance, you shrugged, "I have no idea what you're on about." As John was about to ask another question, Sherlock bounded out of his chair and halfway across the room in less than the blink of an eye. "Y/n," He announced your name, "Come along." Slowly, you blinked, "Me?"
"Yes." He sighed impatiently. "I'm not John." Before answering he sent a smirk your way telling you exactly what was going through his mind, "I am perfectly aware of that." Unbeknownst to John, Sherlock sent you a sly wink before sweeping out of the room. "May as well just go with him. I have work to do." Keeping John's advice in mind, you gave him a hug and hurried after Sherlock because lord knows what trouble he would get himself into without you.

.............

"I said I was sorry!" Sherlock's statement seemed to explode from his chest as he followed you into 221b. "I don't care Sherlock! I could have handled him, you didn't need to put the case and your own LIFE at risk!"
"I couldn't very well stand by and watch him attack you could I?" In a fit of frustration you spun round viciously and caused him to back himself up into the wall as, for the first time since you had known him, terror flitted across his face. "You could have. You didn't need to risk yourself. You didn't even need to watch because you were busy." Your voice had grown dangerously quiet and his face was dangerously stoic. "I was simply trying to help."
"Why?!" Suddenly, you were the one pushed against the wall and he was the one bearing over you. "Because
Y/n," he was kissing you, right in the open in the middle of living room and he was pouring every emotion into it, his lips moving against yours with a bruising force, "I couldn't watch him hurt you because....I....I love you Y/n. I love you." He had managed to gasp about in between breaths and left you scrambling around for a thought process. "I'm sorry Y/n."
"I love you too." A gentle smile found it's way onto your lips before being replaced by his yet again. Your hands wound into his curls and you could feel his fingers digging into your waist. He had you against the wall directly next to the door, bruising your lips and intoxicating you with his every breath, sound and movement. His scent was overpowering you, filling your brain and turning everything to mush. As he was began moving down your neck, licking and nipping, the sound of Mrs.Hudson moving around a floor below brought you back to reality.

"Sherlock...John."
"Not home." He growled into the tender skin of your collar bone, stroking your hips in slow, sensual circles. That was all the reassurance you needed to grip onto his hair again and tip your head back to give him access. "I really do love you." He mumbled and you found it ludicrous that he would think you would suspect him of lying. "I really do love you too." As a reward for your reply, he sent you a vulnerable, genuine smile before reconnecting your lips. Now one of his hands found the nape of your neck, running his finger along it and sending shivers up and down your spine. "Hey guys I-" The sound of a sudden voice to your left that definitely wasn't Sherlock's caused you to shriek straight into your boyfriends mouth and topple over. Luckily, Sherlock caught you before you could hit the ground but unluckily, after catching you, he began to fall too. The pair of you went crashing to the ground in an ungainly heap. There was a beat of silence before John decided to speak out. "I'm sorry. I didn't realise that you guys were doing that, in fact I had zero idea. How long have you guys liked eachother?" Before you could answer Sherlock spoke out for you, "I think it's been 7 months now." Watson nodded slowly, "And you've only just made a move?" Holmes stood up, brushed himself down and helped you to your feet, not dropping your hand afterwards. Then he sighed, "I like to think that I have 'made a move' on my girlfriend in the last 7 months we've been dating." John's jaw seemed to hit the ground and you couldn't help the giggle that escaped, "You are sometimes so blind John. When we sneak around whilst your out? That's just us making out." He gulped, paling slightly, "Yeah, that's kinda scary actually. Sherlock and you. A force to be reckoned with. And if you had kids..." He trailed off as something dawned on Sherlock's face. "I wonder what our children would look like."