Mrs Hudson

Sherlock:

 Mrs Hudson seems to play an integral role in your relationship with Sherlock, for one she is the only person who doesn't question why you still love him despite him being a whiny brat at times (John questions this on almost a daily basis). She just lets you get on with it and steps in when he is far too much to handle and goes on his dangerous rampages destroying the flat, she is after all the landlady and not the housekeeper. You have tea with her every weekend and sit down to dinner with her on Wednesdays, occasionally dragging Sherlock along because he may claim to be emotionless but he still does care deeply for her and she does care for him. When you and Sherlock argue she will the voice of reason only siding with the person that is the most in the right and defending them until the last breath. This means that she stopped many potentially dangerous fights raging in 221b. She is greatly appreciated by the both of you and is needed for the sake of your sanity, if not to keep London from falling.

John: 

As will be often recalled by her when she needs a favor, she is the reason you and John met and went on a date. This little piece of information has lost you many hours of your life to running errands for Mrs H, not that you mind but she is certainly using it to her advantage. Often you'll nip round to 221b with John and end up chatting with her over a cup of tea and cake that she'd baked earlier that day. John still visits her an awful lot and sits down for food with her but now he'll bring you round a lot too, so their happy little moans about Sherlock have turned into a gossip for three. Sherlock still has no idea. You've been welcomed into the small group that she doesn't mind making a cup of tea for and she thinks that you are just what John needed after "such an awful breakup with Sherlock, there were gunshots almost all night!" and you just laugh it off because, ignoring what they always say, you think perhaps there could've been something between those two before you came along. Who knows?

Mycroft:

At first, Mrs Hudson was cautious of you getting involved with Mycroft Holmes. She loved you with all her heart, you were like another daughter to her and at first you were rushing off to join secret services and risking your life and now you're getting with The British Government! Not to mention that the few times she met him he was awfully rude to her. However she slowly came round to the idea after a few months of you bringing him round to 221b every Friday, if he had the time off work (he almost always did because you and Anthea have a secret agreement), and him bringing a bottle of sherry round for her every time. Now she welcomes him into the house with open arms and a cup of tea with a slice of chocolate cake. When he's busy or off on work overseas you pop round to her flat and sit with her, discussing her old lifestyle that she keeps do painfully secret at the best of times. She certainly has led an interesting life...

Lestrade:

When you first brought Greg round, she had to scold Sherlock for sulking as he wasn't here on official business and didn't have a case for him. She enjoyed his company from the very beginning and thanked him profusely for saving you from an intruder in the house. Regardless, she still liked to make jokes about handcuffs and police officers to you behind his back that would have made you blush bright red if you weren't so good at hiding it. Instead you simply hush her in a fit of giggles through fear of him hearing it. Little do you know that he's already heard them, many times, and is simply waiting for the perfect moment to tease you about it. When you have chats with her over tea she never fails to double check that you are in fact happy with him and then proceed to gossip about what John and Sherlock have been getting up to.

Moriarty:

Mrs Hudson is simply the lady that you sometimes bump into down the shops. She tells you all about her troublesome boys and you tell her all about your troublesome boy. More often than not you're there by yourself and you keep each other company strolling up and down the aisles gossiping about news, the state of the government but never letting slip details about your actual life. One time she spotted you and James down the ice cream aisle and made a joke about him being your "troublesome boy" You laughed and joked back but thanked the Gods that she didn't recognize him. When you eventually got home he questioned you about the nickname and it's stuck around ever since. Whether teasingly or seriously, it's there.