First kiss

Sherlock:

"Clearly been deceased for 3 days, at least, indentations in the back of the head, blunt object with a forceful blow, she was dead before she fell from the tower so. She was killed and then, THROWN off the building. but who? Why? Could be love. Is quite a vicious motivator," You glanced over at Sherlock as you said the word love, "Was there anything found in the room which she 'jumped' from? Or haven't we checked there yet?" Lestrade was still staring down at the body, "Well, we thought it was just an open and shut suicide case but if you think there's something more we could take a look at the room?..." His voice trailed off, "Don't think, I know. She was dead before she hit the pavement, dead before she even left the building so there has to be more? How else would she have ended up here? Her dead body fly it's way out?"

" What if she died in mid-air?" Andersons voice broke in, "You think that's possible? Why? Or even better how?" Silence, "What I thought, now why are you still here? There's too much stupid over here." You turned to face the consulting detective yet again but before you had a chance to speak his lips were stopping yours. He broke off and smiled, looking in your eyes, "Perfect." You both started laughing almost breathlessly. If Insulting Anderson was all it took to get that kind of kiss then you'd do that every chance you got.

John: (from the date)

He turned slowly and your mind churned to a stop. His lips were coming closer, you breathing was becoming erratic and suddenly your lips met, you seemed to fit together perfectly and he was one of the best kissers you've come into contact with for a while, As you pulled apart you felt the grin slipping across your face couldn't get any bigger without your face splitting in half and it was at this point that you decided, you must have more of this wonderful man.

Mycroft:

"That wasn't my fault! I hardly touched him, he tripped!" You'd spent all day being grilled by the boss and you still hadn't managed to get away, "Y/N look, you need to calm down! If you can't control yourself I may have to take you off of outside missions." You didn't have the chance to open your mouth because another presence made itself known within the room. "James, my old friend, you should probably be leaving now?" 

"Leave my own office?" Your boss had a disbelieving look on his face, "And since when were we friends?" 

"Since now, since this very second, I need to speak with Miss.Y/L/N so if you don't mind leave. Even if you do mind, leave anyway." James glanced at you for one last second before pushing himself out of his chair and leaving, grumbling. "Thanks Mykie. He was getting annoying." You leaped out of your seat to give him a quick hug but he held onto you and gave you a quick kiss. It was over in less than a second and could've been viewed as chaste but it was still a kiss. 

Lestrade:

You crept down the halls of Scotland Yard, you were planning on surprising Greg. "Look Sherlock I can't help it if you don't like Anderson, he's the best we've got for forensics." A deep voice answered, "I could stand him if he wasn't such an idiot!" You cleared your throat and three men turned towards the door. "Hey Greg!" You hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiled down at you before turning his attentions back to the two men seated in front of him. "Sherlock, you need to get over your aversions to Anderson." Sherlock didn't answer he was too busy staring at you. "Have we met?" The question surprised you because you certain that if you had met him you'd remember. "Nope. Don't think so." 

"You remind me of someone. Geoff I do believe your new lover has a few secrets she's not telling you." Your eyes widened, "I am under no laws to tell him right now, I can tell him when I'm ready and not a moment before."

"What's he on about?" Lestrade looked incredibly confused, "My brother. Sherlock, 1) His name is Greg and 2) My brother is my family. That doesn't mean I'm anything like him and I do apologize for his behavior towards you. Now please do leave." You smiled sweetly until the two men left. "Darling, what was that?" You turned to face him, staring at him lovingly, "Nothing." Then you kissed him lightly.

Moriarty:

"I don't care how many people you have to kill! Just do it! this job can't go wrong because if it does then we all die!" Jim was shouting down the phone in the other room whilst you happily read your book, snuggled into his sofa. "Sorry about that, darling, just some incapable apes, unable to do the simplest things."

"Aren't they all?" You patted the cushion next to you and the two of you sat in companionable silence for a while before he spoke up. "So my job really doesn't bother you then?" You smiled looking down at him, "Well, no, I mean technically you're helping people right? It's there fault if they get themselves killed." 

"You're perfect." You kissed him casually, "I know." Except his face was anything but casual, his face was a picture of happiness and shock mixed.