You Idiot!(Sherlock)

(This is completely out of context and you two aren't together yet)

Sherlock had been sulking for most of the evening after getting home from an out of town case with John and the first thing he done was throw himself into his chair. Not even a hello or quick 'good to see you' hug. John had stayed with you for as long as he could in order to keep you sane but had to rush off to see his wife. Now you were sitting in near darkness, just the fire casting shadows around the room and complete silence. You'd eaten but hadn't been successful in any attempts with Sherlock. "Sherlock," You sighed, "come on. What happened out there to make you like this?" His voice was so quiet you weren't completely sure whether or not he'd spoken but it sounded like, "John."

"What did John do?" He sighed and pulled himself into a more comfortable sitting position, with both feet firmly on the ground, him leaning slightly forward and both hands clasped gently in front of him. "He informed me of something." This was getting you no closer to the answer you wanted. "Okay and what was that?" Suddenly, he's on his feet and talking almost a mile a minute, it kind of reminded you of his best man speech. "You. He informed me of you and how different your feelings are to most, a bit like me really, but different. A good different! You like certain things and see beauty where others see annoying aspects and for that I am very grateful or we wouldn't have worked out our flat mate agreement bu-" You cut him off with a bout of laughter. "You're not getting to the point. I still don't understand what you're talking about other than me being weird."

"I never said Weird!"

"Fine, different. Just get to the point." He nods and drops down to face level in front of you, hesitantly. "Alright so, Y/N, John has told me that it appears as though I may like you. A lot. He also told me that you may like me too. I just wanted to ask, I don't want you to feel pressured to harbor any feelings for m-"

"Shutup." He breaks off a surprised look crossing his face, "You idiot,"He opens his mouth to protest, "Of course I like you too! There's no need to mope around, just tell me if somethings bothering you next time." He nods and gulps slightly before leaning forward and giving you a gentle kiss.