First 'I love you'

Sherlock:

You hummed quietly to yourself whilst you danced round the kitchen, baking some special treats for John and Mary. This was their first visit to 221b after the baby and you made Sherlock clean the kitchen so you could bake. Spooning the colorful toppings into icing bags, you called through to your boyfriend. "Hey, Will?" He only let you call him that, "Could you run through to the bedroom and get the present for the baby?" Silently he passed through the kitchen, placing a book on the table as he passed. A few minutes later he called back, "Where is it?" 

"Back of the wardrobe?"

"It's not there!" He sounded panicked and exasperated, "Other wardrobe Sherlock." Smiling to yourself, you continued to ice the cookies. "This?" You glanced up at him and nodded. He held up a small bear onesie with an even smaller bear attached. You suddenly got worried. "Do you think they'll like it?" He came round to your side, lifted your chin and kissed you, "It's perfect." 

"I love you." You whispered against his lips, "I love you too."

John:

"Where's my laptop?" John was throwing things everywhere, on a hunt for his laptop. "Probably in the bedroom love, I was reading your blog this morning." He froze, "You read my blog?" 

"Indeed."  For a second the both of you stared at each other, you calmly, him confused."Did you like it?" Winking at him, you turned back to the T.V , "Loved it." Mumbling, he headed off to the bedroom to find the laptop. A few hours later he re-emerged, after supposedly writing another passage in the blog. "So uh, you were reading the last one?"

"Yes." Clearing his throat awkwardly, he spoke again, " How far did you get?" You pretended to think, "To the end." 

"And?" Sighing, you placed the book you'd been reading down on the sofa and stood, stretching, "Don't worry," You moved towards him, "I love you too." 

Mycroft:

The kitchen table was covered in files and Mycroft was sitting at the end, with his head in his hands and a glass of scotch in front of him. "Brought work home again then." You sighed as you entered the back door. "Y/N? I forgot you were coming over tonight. Sorry." You chuckled quietly to yourself, "Don't worry love, I'm here now and you can take a break." 

"No, I can't." Rolling your eyes you silently closed the file he was currently staring at and pretending to read. He threw himself back in the chair, glaring at the wood of the table. "Hey, relax. Forget about it for now!" You kissed him lightly and wrapped your arms around him before pulling him up out of his seat slowly. "Come on. Let's go watch something on T.V yeah?" Reluctantly he let you lead him in the front room to sit down together. You snuggled into his side on the sofa and he kissed the crown of your head. "I do love you." 

"I love you too." 

Lestrade:

"That's insane Molly!" You exclaimed, watching her work in the lab whilst she told you the story of how she helped Sherlock fake his death. "It was, trust me." you giggled and wrapped an arm around her, careful not to knock anything over and making sure she had nothing in her hands, just as Greg walked in. "Stealing my lover Molly?" Leaving Molly to her work, you smiled and wrapped your arms around him instead. "That's better!" He began swaying the two of you from side to side "And now that I have you where I want you, I would like to inform you of small trip the staff are taking."

"You're not leaving me again are you?" He chuckled,"No, not quite, I was more hoping you'd join us." 

"I love you." You rested your head against his chest. "What did you just say?" You could almost hear the smirk in his voice, "I said I would love to." He tilted your head so you were facing him, "No you didn't. You said you love me. And I love you to." Molly cleared her throat, "Guys?" 

Moriarty:

The Police were hot on your tail when a silver car pulled up alongside you, "Get in you doofus!" Breathlessly, you smiled and jumped in, slamming the door shut behind you and falling into the lap of the person beside you. "Hello there darling! What did you do this time?" Groaning slightly, you pulled yourself up into a sitting position,"Hello Jim, sweetheart. I happen to have been traced back here." He frowned slightly then leaned forward to speak to the driver, "Sebby, I need you take care of that problem for me."

"Yes sir." He fell backwards and pulled you into his side, "Consider them as good as dead."

"God I love you."

"I know." You rolled your eyes slightly, "Your meant to say it back."

"Why? You know I love you."