First date

Sherlock:

You had managed to get the handsome mans phone number that morning before he left the crime scene and had spent the afternoon internally freaking out but now that you were actually there you had begun to relax. Even with his penetrating glare and insanely good looks. "So, you're brother is outcast from the family?" You gulped at your drink and smiled sadly, "Unfortunately, he was a little...you could say insane but that doesn't quite cover it." 

"Is your last name really Y/L/N?" The question caught you off guard and you choked on your drink, "What? Why?" He sighed and rolled his eyes, "It s the way you hesitate, think about it, even the little frown as you speak your last name. You also stopped yourself when introducing your brother from saying his last name." You had begun to sweat, "Oh. Okay then. Well, no that isn't my last name but I don't feel comfortable telling you it. Why not just give me yours?" He cracked the briefest of smiles at your attempts to hit on him but continued trying to pry your last name from you, you continued to refuse until you were parting ways. "I'll give you a clue." You tip toed to kiss him on the cheek. "You already know it, technically." With that, you left. 

John:

"I don't understand, are you saying that you've only kissed three people?" smirking, you nodded. "How? Who? What?" 

"I just don't seem to attract the right people, I mean, the only people I've kissed are, technically, Mrs.Hudson, a boy named Sebastian and my brother." John smiled, "Well, maybe we can make it four, hey? At some point." You grinned widely back at him, "Hopefully." Suddenly the food came and you were both too preoccupied with eating to continue the conversation but there were many flirty looks and leg brushing shared to fill the silence. The end of the night was nigh and he was walking you home, "So, will we be seeing eachother again?" You pretended to think, smiling all over your face, slightly intoxicated, "Yes, yes I think we shall." You grinned, leaning forward slightly to peck him on the lips but what was meant to be a peck turned into a full on smooch. You broke apart breathless, foreheads touching, "four." with a lot of giggling the night came to its final close and you broke ways. 

Mycroft:

Your date with the most perfect and powerful man in Britain really blew you away. Truly. He'd picked you up and the first words out of his mouth were "You look wonderful darling, no questions whilst we're in the car." You'd muttered, "You're just full of surprises aren't you Mr.Cool?" After you had plugged your seat belt in and set off you plucked up the courage and dared to ask a question, he just threw you an imperious glance and changed the topic dismissively. "Oh, I think we're here, darling." Suddenly the door swung open to reveal the most beautiful building you'd ever seen and you instantly recognized it.... Buckingham Palace. "You didn't?" He simply offered you his arm and winked. You drank in the sight of the heart of the British Nation and clung to the arm of the British Government. Days like these you wonder why you hadn't gone into secret service earlier. "Ma'am." A man in a tux bowed deeply in front of you, "This way if you please." Glancing at Mycroft and giggling slightly, you followed the man through to a glorious spread of fine and fancy foods with champagne flutes spread throughout and surrounded by many people dancing throughout. "No way, for our first date you've bought me to a ball at Buckingham Palace?"

"It'll certainly be something to tell the kids." He chuckled and began circulating introducing you to many different couples. The night ended just as magically as it began, with kisses on the cheek and promises of an even better tomorrow, though you doubted it's be easy to top. 

Lestrade:

"Oh my God, I LOVE the beach, it's just so perfect!" Greg watched you in amazement as you continued to gush in amazement about the sunset and the sand and the sea whilst your ice cream melted away onto the hot sands you loved so much. "Y/N," He giggled, "Your ice creams melting." Your head snapped down to glare at your cone, "Again? Seriously, oh for goodness sake." You dropped it into the sand and curled your hand around his instead, snuggling into his side, shivering slightly on the blanket, "It's not just the beach that's perfect...it's you as well. This date. I'm loving it, much more enjoyable than the last one I went on and it's all because of you." He smiled and nuzzled his face into your head,"Glad I could be of service m'lady." You chuckled and closed your eyes, content to live this moment forever. The sun disappeared quickly and unfortunately the cold set in, he walked you home and bid you goodbye with a kiss on the hand and a smile on his face. You'd definitely be seeing him again. 

Moriarty:

Jims laugh echoed around you as you stared wide eyed, filled with happiness at being able to make him laugh. To think about 20 minutes ago you'd been shivering in the cold waiting for a cab when a slick silver car slid to a stop beside you, the door opened to reveal the beautiful stranger that'd stopped you the night before. "Going somewhere?" 

"Nowhere important. Why? Are you kidnapping me?" You smirked as you slipped into the seat beside him. "It's not kidnap if it's romantic." You laughed and shook your head at this charmingly insane human. 

"So my dear," he took your hand over the table, "You're on the run, I've had Sebby keeping track of you for a few weeks now. What'd you do?" As he said the word "do" his voice went up a pitch and his face grew intent. "Well, someone died, some people cried and I lied...a lot." 

"Is that all I'm getting?" He said in faux disappointment. "I'm not stupid enough to give it ALL away!" you grinned in relief as he laughed with you, "You know, I don't think I'm going to kill you Y/N Y/L/N, you appear to be useful, even if the only thing you're useful for is making me smile," He winked at you, "It's still an important job my dear."