Parents

Sherlock: 

Calling out a quick hello, you stepped into the hall of 221b Baker Street as Mrs.Hudson came tottering out of her flat. "Oh, hello dear! Sherlock's got some guests, I'd be quiet if I were you."You raised an eyebrow, he wasn't supposed to have clients on Sundays. "Thankyou Mrs.H. I'll be down later." After kissing her on the cheek, you rushed off up the stairs and threw open the door. As you made your way to the kitchen, you completely ignored any goings on in the sitting room, not wanting to get involved. "Y/n?" Sherlock's voice called you back. "Yes, babe?" You poked your head around the corner. "Oh, sorry! Clients, right? Cup of tea?" Amused, he leaned back in his chair, "Sorry sweetheart, unfortunately Sunday is our 'no case day'." Coming fully around the corner and leaning against it, you frowned. "So, who are these?" His smiled seemed to tense up a little a he muttered an 'excuse me' to the people and came to join you in the kitchen. "So? Who are they?" Awkwardly, he cleared his throat. "My parents." A wide grin spread over your face as, before he could stop you, you raced around the corner. "Mr and Mrs Holmes! Sorry about that!" 

"Oh it's just our Sherlock being difficult again, right darling?" Suddenly something seemed to dawn on her face, "He called you sweetheart. He's found someone! Oh, why didn't you tell us?" Sherlock, meanwhile, was looking much less than happy with the outcome. 

John: 

"Are you absolutely certain about this?" He asked for the thousandth time as the car swung into his parent driveway. "As certain as you are." You muttered once again as he sighed. "Great! Then let' turn back."

"Too late." You giggled as, out of the corner of your eye, you spotted the door swing open. He stepped out of the car and fixed a smile on his face, "Mum! Hey, I brought Y/n." Her excited aurora helped you to relax and get out of the car. "Hey, Mrs.Watson."

"Oh, hello darling! It's so nice to finally meet you, Johnny's been a nuisance." She rolled her eyes and brought you in for a quick hug, "Oh! Come on in, it's freezing out here, isn't it love?" John grabbed your hand and walked with you to the house and whispered in your ear. "Warned you."

"Oh hush, I like her!" 

Mycroft:

You were all crowded around the table for Christmas dinner. You, Mycroft, Sherlock and John. Mary and the baby were napping in your and Mycroft's bedroom. "So, Sherl, Mykie, why aren't you going to your parents for Christmas?" You questioned as the doorbell rang and Sherlock smirked slightly. "Because I do believe that's them at your door." Confused you frowned at him, "What? They don't even know that Mycroft has a girlfriend let alone lives with me." Whilst you were having this conversation Mycroft had let his parents in. "All I'm saying is that this place seems a bit luxurious for just you, Mycroft." He rolled his eyes, "That's because it isn't just me mummy." Suddenly she grabbed his arm. "Have you adopted?"

"No mummy, I'm living with my partner." Her face softened. "Oh, sweetheart! Where is she?" At this moment, he spotted you hanging about in the doorway, "Behind you mother." she spun quickly, "Oh, you're beautiful."

"It's nice to meet you Mrs.Holmes."

Lestrade:

"Greg?" You shouted as you heard the door open downstairs, wondering why he was back so early. "Yes sweetheart?" He shouted up as you came to the top of the stairs, "Are you alright?" He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Uh, yeah but I've got a bit of a..surprise you know?" Suspiciously, you began descending towards him, "What?" A panicked look flitted across his face and disappeared, "My parents are outside." 

"What?" You all but shrieked at the poor man, today had been a lazy day, so no cleaning, no makeup, no fancy hairdos, not even getting changed out of your pyjamas. "I'm sorry, darling, they were there when I got back." Gripping onto the banister, you breathed deeply, "Ok, um, invite them in and say I've just got back from work as well, I'll be down in a minute. It's fine."

"Are you sure?" You came closer and wrapped your arms around him, reaching up to kiss him. "Positive."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now, Let's do this!" 

Moriarty:

Whilst you and Jim were preparing dinner, you suddenly spoke up. "Hey, when do you think I'll meet your parents?" He pretended to think, "Probably never, sweetheart. They're dead." You gasped and stopped what you were doing, going to hug him. "I am so sorry!" He accepted the hug but you could feel him half shrug. "Whatever, darling, it wasn't your fault."