meeting brothers/sisters

Sherlock:

There was quiet muttering coming from the living room when you woke up, you suspected that John had simply popped by but when you wandered out in your dressing gown you found a dapper looking man and Sherlock having, what seemed to be, a debate. "Morning?" Both heads turned to face you, one smiled and one sighed turning back to face the other. Guess which one was which. "Morning, darling." Sherlock winked at you before turning away. "Mycro-"

"Did you just call her darling?" The slightly plumper of the two stood up to face you, "So YOU'RE his new lover, Y/N I do believe. It IS lovely to meet you." His eyes swept over you like Sherlock's once had evaluating you as he offered his hand. You glanced at your boyfriend. "Should I shake his hand?"

"I wouldn't if I were you, we don't know where it's been." He withdrew his hand and cast a glare at the black haired boy, "Now, now, Sherlock don't be childish. I'm his brother. Older, smarter-"

"Fatter. Diet still going well?" You left them to their bickering and made yourself a cup of tea. 

John:

You didn't meet Harriet until after John's mother invited you for a family dinner. Your first impression was in awe, she was amazingly beautiful and almost exactly like her brother. Except she was a recovering addict of alcohol. Not war. "Y/N! I've heard so much!" She instantly pulled you in for a hug and the way she hugged reminded you of John. "I've heard a lot about you too." She pulled back, laughing, and glanced over to her brother. "Not sure if that's such a good thing!" She winked at you before hugging John, which, the way they hugged, seemed more stiff and formal. "Anyway Y/N, I'm hoping that we'll get along because I want to be head bridesmaid." With that said, she was off again, a whirlwind of excitement, leaving you and John laughing to yourselves.

Mycroft:

It's safe to say that the time you met Sherlock was a lot of fun, with just a hint of embarrassment thrown in the mix. You had turned up at Mycrofts office, with a little help from Anthea, ready to surprise him. Double checking that he had no clients with him, you opened the door. "Hello my love." He looked up, instantly smiling. "Darling! It's good to see you. Do come in." Shutting the door behind you, you crossed the room and instead of sitting in front of the desk, you sat on it in front of Mycroft. "Good day?" He relaxed back in his chair and smiled, "Better now, dear." Sherlock chose this point to drag John inside the room. "Mycroft ther-what?" John stood behind him, smirking into his hand. Mycroft, hurriedly sat forward again, cleared his throat awkwardly and repositioned you so that you were to the left of him instead of in front. "What's wrong Sherlock? And do make it quick I'm rather busy." 

"I can see that." The tall black haired, handsome man sat in the chair opposite and silence ensued. Eventually Sherlock spoke. "since when?" Mycroft leaned forward slightly and rested his hands on  the table. "Since when, what?"

"Since when did you find yourself a 'goldfish'?" Frowning slightly, you shook your head and laughed. "Can I butt in here? 1) Who are you? 2) who the hell are you calling goldfish?" John, the smaller man, laughed beneath his breath. "My name is Sherlock Holmes, the only consulting detective in the the world, brother of 'the ice man'. Or in other words, brother of your boyfriend." You laughed aloud, "Mycroft has friends AND family?" Sherlock approved. 

Lestrade:

"Greg, do you have any siblings?" You were cuddled into his side, in front of the T.V and the question suddenly popped into your head. "No, why?" You shrugged and shifted so you could look up at him, "Not sure, just, suddenly thought of it." 

"Well, the answers no, so now you can be satisfied with your knowledge." He kissed you and the two of you went back to watching your programme. 

Moriarty:

The silver car that you two were in pulled up outside his apartment where a man in a hoody was sitting on the doorstep, his chin in his hands. "Uh, Jim? Who's that?" He glanced towards the building, "So he made it!" Jim grabbed your hand and pulled the two of you from the car, a grin almost splitting his face in half. "Richard!" He called, "You answered my needs then?" The man on the step stood to greet you both and you realized that he looked exactly like Jim. "Oh my God! Jim, is he your brother?" 

"The one and only." They said at near enough the same time, "I didn't know you had a brother."

"Well, now you do. He's my twin Richard." They proceeded to talk, which turned quickly into a disagreement and finally ended with the three of you drinking coffee, up in his flat and them appearing to have settled it.