moving in

Sherlock:

"what do you want for tea, love?" Sherlock called absentmindedly, interrupting your conversation with his brother, Mycroft, about work. "not sure really, babe, I'll have what you have." Mycrfot gave you a shit-eating smirk before commenting, "You two are so very domestic. why don't you just move in." You opened your mouth to tell him off but Sherlock interrupted you, "Actually, it would make a lot of sense. You practically live here already, so why don't you move in?"

"Yeah, okay. I'll start moving my stuff tomorrow." Sherlock was back to digging through the fridge, "Great, I'll see if John and Graham will help." You and Mycroft didn't bother correcting him, instead just rolled your eyes at eachother and continued your discussion.

John:

"Why on Earth do you need so much stuff? Where did you even get all of it?" You could hear John from somewhere behind a stack of boxes across the room. "I accumulated it from living my life, John." 

"Oh don't do that." His head popped up, "Do what?" You murmured absent mindedly. "Talk like Sherlock." Laughing, you shake your head to yourself, "You love it." 

"Well, I love you." You glanced at him and he shrugged at you before you grinned at him, "And I love you too." Suddenly he burst out in laughter of his own, "I should hope you do otherwise I've just lugged these boxes about for nothing."

Mycroft: 

You were about to place one of your favorite snow globes on the shelf just as Mycroft's voice stopped you yet again. "Not there, it doesn't go with everything else." You sighed and went to find somewhere else to put it, giving him a small smile. "Darling?" You heard his voice cut through the room again, "Yeah Mikey?" 

"How about here." You turned to face his way to find him gesturing to the bedside table. "But tha-" 

"It goes perfectly with the lamp." He smirked slightly at you. "Alright Mr.Holmes, good idea." As he took the globe from your hands he placed a small kiss on your lips, "Indeed it is." 

Lestrade:

"Tell me again why we're shopping for a new place and not just moving into one of ours?" You whined slightly, keeping a hold of Greg's hand. "Y/n, you know why. There isn't enough space for the two of us and all our stuff in either of ours." 

"Fine, but why can't we shop for a new place online?" He chuckled slightly and squeezed your fingers, "We need to see this in person before we just accept it. See if we like it. Promise we're nearly done." Pouting slightly you nodded, "Good because I'm bor-" your statement got cut off by the door of the new property opening. "Good morning!" 

"You must be Mr and Mrs Lestrade?" You didn't bother to correct her because as soon as you stepped into the hall, you were enamored. This was it. This was the one. 

Moriarty: 

You glared at the three boxes in the corner, how dare they? You thought you were done. That had to have been the last one but no, here were three more offending you with just their presence. "How many more, darling?" James' voice rang through from the bathroom, "Three." You sighed resignedly. "Oh, nearly there." 

"But not quite." You lunged forward to tackle your job.

"Finally." You sighed, dropping onto the sofa. He quickly joined you, wrapping you in his warm embrace. "Our home." 

"Ours."