First fight

Sherlock:

"Are you kidding me? Are you even listening?" This had been going round and round for hours and Sherlock merely Closed his eyes, blocking you out. "Sherlock! I swear to God! You always do this, you're such an asshole!" Unable to contain your anger and feeling the comforting grips of annoyance control your limbs you kicked over the coffee table. After all, anger was like a primary instinct to you, with anybody, even the ones you love. "Y/N! Calm down!" The tone of his voice had risen slightly due to his shock, in his time of knowing you the only characteristics you had displayed were happy, bubbly, flirtatious and silly old you. Spurts of hatred were new. "Do NOT tell me to calm down Mr.I'm Too Good For You, why should I listen to you? All you care about is yourself and I've had enough!" You grabbed your coat preparing to make your dramatic exit. "Y/N, wait." He was quieter than usual and there was genuine worry in his voice as his eyes pleaded you to stay. After a while of staring at the floor you nodded, took a deep breath and sat down next to him. "I'm sorry." 

"No, no it's not you that has to be sorry, it's me. You're right I'm pretentious and I am an asshole but you were wrong about one thing. I don't just care about myself," He took your hand and rubbed the back with his thumb, "I also care about Jonh and Mary Watson, their baby, Greg Lestrade," He got the name right, "My brother, my parents, Mrs.Hudson, Molly and even sometimes Anderson." He took a deep breath and stopped looking at your intertwined hands and finally looked you in the eyes, "Though sometimes I do like to say that I'm a distant, ice cold, high functioning sociopath I have grown to love one person more than anything in my universe. I don't need to know what we revolve around because my whole life revolves around one person and one person only. The one I love. You." You were choked up with sentiment but you managed to bring yourself to stop his mouth with a kiss so he could speak no more. 

John:

"What did you just say?" John sighed, "Y/N please don-" You cut him off, "no, nope, WHAT did you just say?" He glanced down, "Hm? I er, I said that me and Sherlock were going to pay an old friend in Baskerville a visit." You and John had spoke earlier that week about him not leaving you behind on cases after you moved in with him and here he was doing it for the third time in a row. Ordinarily you wouldn't get mad over such a petty thing but you couldn't help but worry that the reason he left you behind was because he didn't WANT you. "Great." You smiled at him, earning a confused and worried look from him. You stood up and gathered the plates, even though he hadn't finished eating before dumping them in the sink and turning to leave and go upstairs. "Just make sure there's no sex." You added spitefully before leaving. The pain of rejection stung you to the core. "Y/N, babe!" He called after you but you jumped straight into the shower. By the time you'd got out he was ready for and in bed. "Y/N? Are we talking yet?" You sighed and looked down at him. "John. You and I made promises to eachother when I moved in right? And so far I've been the only one to stay true to my word. I can't help thinking that you don't want me around when you're with your friends." Eyes downcast you fought to keep the petty tears from your eyes, now that you said it out loud it all became far too real. "You're being stupid again." Aghast, the breath knocked out of you, your first instinct was to gasp and snap your head towards him. "No, no, no don't take that the wrong way Y/N I love you, and only you. I'd be happy with only being around you until the end of time if I had to and I'm sorry you feel that way. You can come to Baskerville if you like but I promise you it'll be boring and I completely forgot about those promises I'm so sorry, you can come out with me anywhere anytime and I'm promising you this now." Trying to stop the tears you crept into bed and curled up next to him. 

(You can count that as a fight because mean words and silent treatment was involved)

Mycroft:

"Mycroft, dear?" You called out as you shut his front door behind you, you hadn't officially moved in but might as well have. There was no answer so you set off to find him. As you approached the kitchen you could hear his voice muttering away. You thought he was talking to himself but discovered he was indeed on the phone. "How long?" His eyes widened slightly a he turned to face you, "Uh." You rolled your eyes and crossed the room towards him muttering a nevermind before pulling the phone from his ear. "3 HOURS?! Seriously?" he looked down at you imperiously, "It was a matter of great importance." Taking a deep breath you closed your eyes, " 'A matter of great importance'?" Your eyes snapped open to read the display, "Mummy? Three hours on the phone to your mother was a matter of great importance?" 

"She would come over here to kill me if I ignored her!" 

"No, I don't want to hear it! No more phone until tomorrow." You shoved it firmly into your pocket, "You can't do that." You smiled sweetly at him, whilst he scowled back. "I'm sure 'mummy' would agree with me." 

"Y/N Y/L/N You are going to give me that phone or get out of here." Laughing, you turned on your heel, "Bye then." As you walked away all anger slipped from his face, "Y/N wait!" Shaking your head disbelievingly you spun back round, "Yes? Make your mind up." A minute of silence and no one spoke, "Right, great chat I'll be going now." Your feet bought you closer to the door and further away from Mycroft. Shakily, you opened the door and shut it quietly behind you feeling quite queasy. Yet, you didn't even make it to the end of the path before arms were wrapping round you. "Okay, Y/N, you win. Come back inside it's bloody cold out here and you can keep the phone as long as I get to keep you."

Lestrade:

"Y/N?" Your head snapped up and a sheepish smile spread across your face as you heard your boyfriends voice coming closer. "Greg? What are you doing here? Don't you have work?" 

"I do, that's why I'm here we got calls of a disturbance. Why are you here?" He glanced towards the person whose hospital bed you were sitting beside. "My brothers friend, Sebastian got pretty banged up, he couldn't make it down here so I'm visiting instead." Greg gave you a funny look but smiled and nodded at the man in the bed. "Who's your brother then?" You froze, "We've been through this, I'll tell you when I'm ready." 

"How's a relationship meant to work without any trust?" Your mouth was suddenly dry, "Are you going to break up with me?" he stood staring at you for a couple of seconds then sighed, "Y/N how are we meant to make this work if I don't know who you are?" 

"You do know-"

"No I don't for all I know you and your bother could be raging psychopaths." Tears pricked your eyes then Sebastian spoke up, "I'm sure her brother would hate to hear you speaking like that." Patting Sebs hand, you shook your head. "No, don't worry Sebby, he's right. I promise I'll tell you soon Greg, I'm sorry. Really it's familial issues." He chuckled slightly but still gave you a slight hug. 

Moriarty:

"No, Jim, you're insane! Killing the person I hate most is not sweet, albeit it is a refreshing sight, it's cold blooded murder!" He smiled slightly, "And that's a bad thing?" You scowled and laughed sarcastically. "I bet Sherlock got John an actual present."He heaved a deep sigh of annoyance and closed his eyes. "First you call me insane and then insult me further by comparing my love to HIS."

"Jim I'm sorry..." You regretted ever opening your mouth. "No,shutup, I don't want to hear it Y/N. I am sorry for murdering this man. I'll see you tomorrow." For the rest of the evening you tried restlessly to get in touch with him but by 1am you had to give in to sleep. You were woke by a knock at the door at 10am and rushed blearily to get it. It was him. "You look terrible." He commented strolling past and into your flat. "Good to see you too Jim." 

"You know what I mean." You shook your head in quiet disbelief and smiled to yourself. Sarcastic cunt, and that was why you loved him. "Jim, about yesterday, I'm sorry, seriously." He spun around to scoop you into a hug and laughed. "I know you are and even if you weren't I'd've come back anyway because I missed you."