Dancing with the Devil

Life couldn't get any stranger when you lived on a planet inhabited with the same gender. It could not get any stranger when your entire life depended on sex. Sex. Yes. The source of living for the aliens of Venos. Pounding relentlessly into one another, it didn't matter who, it didn't matter where and it most definitely didn't matter when. Sex was just part of their every day life and none of the males on the planet could call them self a virgin.

It's not like they had much of a choice, they needed it. It was a part of them. If one did not have sex at least once in a month, he would turn back into his original state. A weak defenceless dog-like creature called a Venu. The only way back was if affectionate contact, kissing, was given to you at that state. Yes it definitely was strange and probably disturbing but still, this was the life a Venos lived.

"Mika-sama!" Mika pounded into the younger male below him, his thrusts getting more viscous with every contact into his warm caverns. "M..i..ka..s..saaah!" The boy cried out feeling Mika penetrate his behind hard.

Mika couldn't get enough of hearing the boy's screams. Each sound that escaped his lips drove him near insanity. He pushed him down and buried his face into the bed, he ran his hands up and down his body, sending tingles through the smaller male.

"Harder...Mika-sama.." The boy grabbed Mika's ass from behind, pressing him harder into him. Mika grunts slamming harder into him, not caring if he would break him, he kept on going, hitting him with  force, again and again and again. "Ah-Yes, That's it Mika-sama, R-Right there." He moaned, throwing his head back, his hands gripped onto to the sheets, biting down hard on his lips.

It felt amazing, everything about Mika-sama was amazing. His blonde hair, his blue eyes, his pale skin, his well toned body. And then there was his dick, his favorite part. Of all the parts of his body, that was one of the parts that was active on a regular basis. And active, meaning, every day Mika was pounding his dick into a lucky guy.

Lucky indeed? Who wouldn't want to get laid by the most beautiful of all the beautiful men in the planet, and a bonus, he was the prince.

"Mika-sama..nn..I'm gonna ah-" The boy could feel himself reach his limit. "Mika-sama..nngh..please don't let go...aah..knot with me." He begged. Mika frowned a bit, knotting wasn't something he was willing to do right now. Knotting meant uniting, choosing your forever mate, Mika wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet. There was nothing fun from fucking only one male when he could fuck anyone he wanted.

He was once again going to let down the boy, he just couldn't do it. Besides knotting was something done by lovers, Mika loved fucking but he never loved the boys he fucked. "Mika!!!" The boy cried out as he cane, spilling his thick liquid all over the bed. With a few more thrusts, Mika came too, spilling his own essence inside the boy. They both collapsed to the bed, exhausted from their heated sex.

"Mika-sama." The boy called

"Mhmm."

"You didn't knot-"

Mika silenced the boy with a kiss. "I'm not yet ready for that my lovely pet." He caressed his hair. "But when I am, I have no doubt it'll be with you." The boy blushed, snuggling into Mikaela's embrace as he closed his eyes and let the sleep engulf him.

The echoed sounds of someone's moans rang throughout the castle. It wasn't really a new thing though, and no one was complaining about the noise, they were only complaining about how much the prince could possibly take.

"You have quite a remarkable son my lord." A young man said, he stood beside a throne that had another man, obviously the king, on it.

"What am I going to do with that child?" The King sighed. "Everyday it's the same thing, night after night, he's always busy with that little friend of his. I have like a hundred harems but still I don't have sex as much as he does."