I do Care

"Welcome master." A maid said as she welcomed a man in. It was busy inside a maid latte cafe.

"Ah!" A maid walked over to a man. "It really is busy today, we're going to need all the girls, even the newbies."

"They're all out back." The man said. The maid went into a closed door where some others maids were, they were all busy dressing up. She clapped getting their attention.

"Alright ladies, time for work." She said. "Including you newbies, we have a lot of men coming in today."

"Ok." They all chorused and walked out the door and into the cafe.

The girl was about to leave when she heard someone whispering, she turned around and traced the sound from one of the closed curtains. She walked up to it and without warning, opened it.

"Aah!" The girl inside screamed.

"I said everyone should go out." She said.

"I-um..I know, I just-" the girl seemed shy, she tried covering herself from the view if the older and taller girl.

"You must be new." She smiled. "You haven't nothing to be shy about, come one out." The girl inside slowly came out, her face was completely red from embarrassment. She had shoulder length black hair and emerald eyes, she was also wearing the normal maids outfit. "You look beautiful, tell me, what's your name?"

"Yui-" she trailed of. "Um..Yuiko." She smiled. "I'm Yuiko.....Hyakuya."

"It's nice to meet you Yui-chan." The girl said. "I'm Zakuro Oihiko, but the girls call me big sister and you can too ok?"

Yuiko nodded. "Yes..big sister." She smiled.

Two weeks ago

"Oi kid...kid..wake up." A man woke up a sleeping boy. Yuu slowly opened his eyes, he yawned and looked around, trying to know his location. "Where am I?"

"You're at the beer parlor." The bartender said. "Remember you paid me to let you sleep here."

"Oh yea." Yuu said. "Hey um..I didn't take anything did I?"

"No." The bartender said. "Anyway you should probably be getting back home now, whatever problems you're having back there, running away isn't the answer. Go back and kiss and make up with your family."

"Home?" Yuu asked. "I don't even know the meaning of the word anymore." He stood. "Thank you so much for letting me sleep here, I'm greatful." Yuu thanked the man and left. He walked outside, greeted by the brightness of the son. He turned to the right, the way back home. Back to that miserable place all because of that stranger.

He had left in the night, his head was spinning and he couldn't concentrate. He left the house and wounded up in the bar, the only place that was opened during the hours he roamed the streets. He couldn't go back home, despite the noise, the smell of alcohol and cigars, Yuu prefered it to the tortures of what his home had to offer.

Even now as he stood, looking at the road to his home. His feet didn't move, he froze, staring at the road as if trying to make a decision. Finally his feet moved, but strangely, they moved the other road.

He didn't know where he was going, and he didn't care, he just kept in walking and walking, by the time he realized himself, hours had past. He had been walking for- he checked his watch, it was 11 am- three hours straight. He looked around and didn't recognize the environment. He was so far away from him, something in him told his to turn back but the will to escape from his miseries told him to keep going and he did.