Kuu and Devan

Devan walked into the kitchen and found the place a complete mess. He had been searching for Kuu all morning until finally someone told him that Kuu was in the kitchen, conducting witch craft with strange ingredients never seen before on venos.

His eyes scoped the dirty kitchen, truly this was witchcraft to say the least. He spotted Kuu behind the cooking counter. "Kuu-sama?" He called as Kuu looked up to him.

"Ah! Devan hi!" He said as he immediately turned his attention back to what he was doing. Devan walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Are you blind?" Kuu frowned. "I'm cooking."

"Cooking? What on venos are you cooking?" Devan asked.

"That's the thing, it's not from venos." Kuu said. "While on earth, I picked up some few of their cooking specialities. I'm cooking something called a cake." Kuu pointed at the cake he made. "Humans are such lower life forms, I easily made the cake, no sweat and no doubt it's delicious."

"Oh I see." Devan smiled as he saw Kuu work, he looked really cute wearing an apron with some stains around it. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and winced in pain, falling to his knees. Kuu had punched him.

"I am not cute in an apron." Kuu said as he turned back to his cake. Devan completely forgot, Venus read minds.

"I'm sorry Kuu-sama." He said as he got up, he watched as Kuu began squirting some creamy substance over the cake. "What is that?"

"I'm adding icing." He said. "Wanna try?"

"Um..cooking really isn't my thing." He said.

Kuu smiled. "It's fine." He handed it over to him. "Just gently press and make some designs." Devan sighed and did what he was told to, his hand shivered. "You're shaking too much, don't ruin this ok, just gently do it. Imagine it's a dick and you're pumping it to make the guy ejaculate."

Devan jumped accidentally squirting cream all over Kuu's apron. "Kuu-sama, I am so sorry."

"Lick it of." Kuu said.

"Pardon?"

"Lick the damn thing off." Kuu said

Devan swallowed and reached out for the cream with his fingers, taking it and licking it. "Hmm..it's delicious."

"Of course it is." Kuu said. "Go sit down, I'll get you a slice, we can have dessert together."

"Uh..together?" Devan blushed.

"Yes." Kuu smiled. "Together, got any problem with that?" Devan shook his head. "Good, go sit down ok, I'll get the things ready."

"Ok." Devan said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Devan patiently waited for Kuu to return with their dessert. The table was already set with drinks, he felt a little nervous. It was like they were on a date. "No..Devan don't think like that." He gave himself a tap on the head, he had been doing this for a while, reminding himself that Kuu was already taken and worse, he was taken by the King.

Devan wondered what exactly was wrong with him, of all the people he could have actually fallen for, he decided to fall for Kuu. Luckily, he was able to maintain himself around him so Kuu didn't expect anything, but still, he had to rid himself of his feelings because it just wasn't possible.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Kuu said as he walked in with a tray, he put it on the table and placed one of the plates inside in front of Devan and took the other and place where he was to sit.