I Love You

This chapter wasn't supposed to be part of the story, I just saw this adorable picture of big Mika and little Yuu and wanted to do a one shot of it. So I decided to use it as a chapter in this book.

"What?" Krul asked. "How? Yuu is, Yuu is-"

"Yuu-chan?"

Early that morning...

"Good morning Yuu-chan, breakfast is ready." Mika called as he entered inside the bedroom, he saw a lump under the covers and frowned. "Yuu-chan wake up." He walked over to him, shaking him. "Yuu-chan, Yuu-chan."

Yuu tossed and turned before opening an eye. "Go away, it's a Saturday."

"Yes, it is." Mika said as he uncovered Yuu. "And we're going to see that mad woman today, so you need to prepare."

"Mad woman?" Yuu thought for a while. "Krul?" He laughed. "Mika, she's not mad, strange yes, but not mad."

"Either ways, we're going to see her." Mika said. "So out of bed ok?" He pulled Yuu up and stood him up, his hands wrapped around his waist while Yuu's found their way around his neck. They stared at each other for a moment before their lips met in a brief kiss. "Hurry up and bath ok, breakfast is already ready."

Mika left him, Yuu didn't like that. He loved when Mika held him, when he touched him. It felt so warm and right, he really didn't want Mika to leave him, he wanted him to be always close to him. He watched as Mika left the room and closed the doors, he could feel the place become so cold, so empty. He didn't like it. Was this how things were going to become when Mika finally left earth?

"Mika, Yuu, you came." Krul said as she opened the door for them, letting them in.

"Good morning Krul." Yuu greeted as they walked in.

"Thank you guys so much for coming." She smiled. "It's so nice to finally have companions, I've lived on earth for over six hundred years and it gets a little lonely."

"I only came because Yuu-chan convinced me." Mika said. "Asides that, I see no reason why I should even speak to you again, mad woman."

"MIKA!" Yuu screamed.

"It's alright Yuu." Krul said. "He's quite right, I am mad, mad for science that is." She laughed. "Anyway you two go relax in the living room while I'll go get some snacks ok." She headed towards the kitchen while they found their way to the living room.

"Yuu-chan I can't believe you brought me back here." Mika said.

"Come on Mika, you heard her." Yuu whispered. "She's lonely and gas been this way for six hundred years, she needs friends Mika, and we're the only ones who can be her friend since we know that she isn't human."

"That's the thing." Mika whispered back to him. "Yuu-chan, there is a female venu, a female venu, do you have any idea what could happen if my father knew? She could at least tell us a little something so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable around her."

"Just try to relax." Yuu said. "We'll just spend some time here with her and then we'll go back home ok?"

"Oh my." Krul said, as they turned to see her holding a tray filled with some snacks. "What are you two doing? Whispering words of love to each other?"