Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien

"D-dad?" Yuu said.

"Son?" Guren looked at all the strange faces in the house. "What the hell is going on in here? Who are all these people? Is this a party?"

"G-g-guren?" Yuu stood up. "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be back for a year."

"Wow, you must have had a lot of fun then." Guren said. "I've been away for a year and four months now, I thought you'd be even mad at me for adding for extra months, but it turns out I wasn't even missed."

"No, no, of course I missed you." Yuu said. "I guess I've been having too much fun and time flew by." He chuckled, Guren's eyes shifted to look at the others. "Oh, you must be wondering who those are, well um..they're um.."

Yuu never thought the true, being with Mika, he had completely forgotten that he had a father. He forgot that one day, he would have to tell Guren that he and Mika were dating, today was the day, but he just couldn't do it. Not yet.

"Quick someone knock him out." Yuu said.

"What?"

"Oh with pleasure." Lest said as he cracked his knuckles and stood up.

"Lest dear, I don't think he meant it that way." Asura said.

"Quick do it." Yuu said.

"Yuu, what on earth is going on-" Before Guren could finish, Westley had struck him with some dust and he fell to the ground unconscious.

"That was close." Yuu sighed.

"Yuu." Westley called, he had already moved close to Guren and was caressing his face. "You never told me you had a dad, and you never told me he was this handsome, can I have him?" He smirked.

"I'm sorry but wasn't this the same man in agony over losing Krul?" Lest asked.

"I can't believe it, he's back." Yuu said. "He's really back, I'm not prepared for this, I don't know what to do."

"Don't know what to do?" Mika asked. "Yuu-chan, all you have to do is introduce me to him as your boyfriend."

"Mika, it's not that simple." Yuu said.
"How can I just tell him that? I don't think any father will take it likely if he returns home and learns that his son he left alone for over a year, is now gay and dating an alien."

"He's gay too, so there should be no problem." Mika said.

"He's not really gay, he's bi." Yuu said.

"By what?" Mika asked.

"It means he can date both men and women." Yuu said. "Which is clearly what he's doing now, I mean for god sakes pick one, is it Shinya or is it Mahiru? Anyway back to the problem here. Mika, I don't think I'm ready to tell them the truth, do you think you can give me some time?"

"Are you asking me to leave?" Mika asked.

"No." Yuu said. "I'm asking you to stay in my room and never come out until I say so."

"He's pushing you back inside the closet man." Lest said.

"No that's not it." Yuu said. "Please Mika, for me?"

"What's in it for me?" Mika asked.

"I'll do whatever you want for a week." Yuu said.

"You can't do anything Yuu-chan." Mika said.

"Ouch?" Yuu frowned.

"The only thing good you know how to do is when we're having se-" He smirked.