Stranger

Tokyo Japan

"Romeo romeo, where for art thou romeo-' A girl read the book Romeo and Juliet to a class.

"Thats enough." The brown haired teacher said. She peered through the class and her eyes locked onto another student, Raven hair and emerald eyes that were fixed out the window of the class. "Ichinose-san." She called him but he didn't respond. "Ichinose-san." She called him a few more times but he still didn't look her way.

A blonde girl in pigtails tapped the boy.

"Ah Yes." He jumped up from his seat making everyone laugh.

"Thank you for joining us." The teacher said." The teacher said. "Please start from where miss Akane left off."

"Um yes, miss Hanayori." He picked up his book and of course not paying attention, didn't know where they had left off.

"Page 68." A voice whispered, his eyes darted over to a purple haired female. "Start from Romeo's line."

He nodded and flipped the pages of his book and started reading out loud.

"Day dreaming again neh Yuu-san." The purple haired girl tapped the raven haired boy, he only turned the other way. "What was it about? Was it that girl who you had that one night stand with?"

Yuu growled at the girl. "Go away Shinoa." Shinoa giggled.

"Anyway the others and I are going to the Mikuri curry shop, you wanna come with?" Shinoa asked.

"Heck yeah I do." Yuu's eyes glistened.

"Men." Shinoa frowned. "Such gluttony."

"Hey Shinoa." The pigtail girl called. "Why do you have to invite this amateur anyway?"

"Because you'd be unhappy without him Mitsu." Shinoa said.

"What?" Mitsuba blushed. "No I won't." The class suddenly became rowdy, they turned to see everyone huddled up together.

"What's going on over there?" Yuu asked.

"You guys haven't heard." Akane walked up to them. "The rumors that has been going around for the past two weeks."

"Rumuor what is it?" Yuu asked.

"Well according to what I've heard, there's been a few counts of rape going down by a dark alley." Akane said.

"RAPE??" Mitsuba screamed, bringing the attention of the whole class. "I-I-is it true? I-is th-th-there really a rapist in town?" She asked the class, her body trembling. 

"Yes." A boy said. "There's been a count of six rapes along that alley, and what's worse, is that the victims are all boys."

"BOYS?" Yuu jumped. "So we're dealing with a homosexual psychopath?"

"Really only boys? Not even one girl?" A brown haired boy asked.

"So far it's only been boys." A girl said.

"Oh, that's scary." He said. Suddenly someone growled behind him. "Ahh!" He screamed and jumped into the arms of another boy, he had pink hair and wore red glasses. Shinoa couldn't help but laugh at the frightened boy. "Shinoa, that's not funny."

"Sorry Yoichi but I just had to." Shinoa laughed. "At least you landed into the arms of prince charming right Kimizuki?"

The pink haired male blushed. "Shut up shorty." He snapped at her.

"Huh? How rude." Shinoa frowned. "You do not make fun of a girls height, besides, this is how guys like their girls, I'm a clear definition of the perfect girl." She waved around.