Moving

Mika yawned as he walked down the stairs, it was morning and time to prepare breakfast for Yuu. As he approached the kitchen, a delicious aroma reached his nose, he hurriedly walked in and found something already cooking.

"Good morning Mikaela." Someone greeted him as he turned.

Mikaela remembered, he was no longer alone with Yuu. They now lived together with Yuu's father and his father's mate. "Um..good morning." He said as he watched Shinya cook.

"Could you go wake Yuu up? Breakfast is almost ready." Shinya said.

"Ok." Mika said as he left, he wasn't feeling happy at all, he wanted to be the only one to cook for Yuu but having Shinya around it seemed he might not able to get the chance to do so anymore. "I don't think this house is big enough for the four of us." He said to himself.

"We can't live like this." Mika said to Yuu.

He was right, he was absolutely right from the beginning when he said the house wouldn't be big enough for four people. It had been just one week and they had been running into situations. Firstly, Mika hardly got to do anything for Yuu, Shinya was now always the one cooking, cleaning and doing other house chores.

Secondly, Mika and Guren weren't still on friendly terms with each other often getting into disputes all revolved around Yuu. Thirdly and the most importantly was sex, it was impossible to do so while together. If Guren and Shinya were at it, Yuu and Mika wouldn't get any sleep, If Yuu and Mika were at it, Guren and Shinya wouldn't get any sleep. And both couples refused having sex during the same time because it felt rather awkward to all of them.

"We can't do this anymore Yuu-chan." Mika said. "We can't stay here with these people."

"What do you have us do Mika?" Yuu asked. "Move out?"

"Yes." Mika said. "Let's move out, we'll get our own place and live like the couple we are. We won't be worried by those two anymore."

"Who's gonna pay?" Yuu asked.

"I'll use my powers to-"

"No." Yuu frowned. "No brainwashing Mika, if we want to get a house we should do it the right way and buy the house."

"But I don't have any money." Mika said.

"First we'll ask Guren for permission." Yuu said. "And then we'll go house searching before we talk about money, I'm sure Guren can handle that."

Mika smiled. "Let's go tell them."

"What, now?" Yuu asked.

"Yes now." Mika said. "The sooner we leave this place to our own place, the better."

"We want to move out." Mika said to Guren and Shinya.

"Huh?" They both looked at each other then looked at the young boys.

"What Mika is trying to say is-" Yuu came in to clear things.

"This house isn't big enough for four people." Mika said. "So we want to move out."

"You can't move out." Guren said. "You're just kids and won't be able to stay on your own."

"Excuse me sir but I am six hundred and sixty nine years." Mika said. "Don't be confused by my looks."

"Well you look sixteen." Guren said. "And sixteen year olds don't stay alone in houses."

"You left me for a year here." Yuu said. "Besides I'm almost seventeen."