Knot

Yuu opened his eyes and found himself in a dark place. "Hello?" He called out. "Hello." He looked around but saw nothing except darkness. "Mika? Hello. Mika, where are you?" He looked around but saw no one.

"Yuu-chan."

He turned around and found Mika behind him smiling at him. "Mika." He smiled. "Hey, Mika, do you know where we are?"

Mika didn't answer, instead he just stretched his hands towards Yuu. "Come here Yuu-chan."

Yuu walked towards him bit then something got a hold of his legs. He looked down at it and saw a hand, he turned around but so no one, the hand was just sticking out from the darkness. He tried shaking it off. "Let go, damn it." More hands came out to grab him. "LET ME GO. MIKA! MIKA."

"Yuu-chan." Mika attempted to run towards him but he too was stopped by some hands that grabbed him. "YUU-CHAN!" He called out to him.

"MIKA!" Yuu screamed as they were both pulled away from each other and into the darkness.

Yuu jumped out from bed, panting hard. It was another nightmare, he had been having them for almost a week now. Different nightmares but the same message, they all had to do with something about separating him and Mika. He was scared, he heard about messages being given through dreams, was someone trying to tell him something. Was it a warning? That something out there wants to push he and Mika apart.

He looked at Mika who was still asleep, he laid down back and moved closer to him, resting on his chest. He didn't want to lose Mika, he loved him so much. He really hoped that his nightmares would just remain nightmares and never be brought to reality.

"FYN!" Mika yelled at Fyn who was relaxed in Yuu's laps. "JUST WHY EXACTLY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE?"

"Shut up Mika." Fyn said. "My baby is trying to sleep here. Besides, why are you complaining? I didn't come here for you."

"You piss me off you know that." Mika said. "Stop throwing your heavy self all over Yuu-chan, don't forget, you're carrying someone else inside you."

"Excuse me sir but I am not heavy." Fyn said. Yuu laughed at the scene. "It's not fair, Mika you really are stupid, knot with Yuu, knot with Yuu, you refuse and now I'm going through this pain all alone." He hugged Yuu. "It would have been nice having another pregnant buddy beside me in bed."

"Let go of Yuu-chan you oaf." Mika said. "He's still too young to knot. By the way, Yuu-chan, are you hungry? You haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"No." Yuu said. "I'm not hungry."

"Hmm?" Fyn looked at him. "That stung, oi idiot Mika, don't you feel that Yuu is in so much pain here?"

"What?" Yuu jumped. "No, no, not at all, I'm fine actually I just-" Yuu stopped talking when he saw the looks that Fyn and Mika gave him, it was like saying, why are you lying, have you forgotten we are aliens who read minds and detect emotions. "Sorry." He said.

"Actually I've been feeling his pain for the past week now." Mikaela said. "I've just been quiet about it."

"Why would you do that?" Fyn asked.

"Because he's worried for nothing." Mika said. "He's being having nightmares where for some reason he and I are always separated from each other. He's letting it get to his head, he actually thinks that there's a force strong enough to pull us apart."

"But Mika." Yuu said. "I'm scared ok, I've been having these nightmares non stop, it's endless, I close my eyes and all I see is you leaving. It scares me."