Human and Venu 1

A bright light suddenly appeared getting the attention of everyone around. Out of it, came out Lucifer, they were all shocked at the scene. Lucifer looked around the place he was. "Yuck...even after all these years, this planet is still so disgusting." He said as he noticed the small crowd around him staring at him. "Why hello humans." He smiled, suddenly a great wind came out of nowhere pushing them away. "Filthy beasts." He said. "Now to pay a little visit to my grandson." He walked away.

"All done." Yuu said while holding on to a bowl filled with pop corn. "Looks yummy right Kiki? We can eat this while watching our movie." Kiki walked further to the bowl and took a sniff before putting her mouth in and taking some. She suddenly began to choke as she threw the pop corn out and barked. "What's the matter? You don't like it? It took me a while preparing that, at least show some appreciation." Kiki turned around and kicked the bowl, throwing it off the kitchen counter and on to the floor. "Bad girl, look what you did." Yuu bent down to the mess, he knew that Kiki was trying to say that it was horrible. "But it's just pop corn, how can it be that bad? Is it possible that pop corn be made terrible?" He took one off the floor and blew on it before putting it in his mouth. His face turned purple and he quickly spat it out. "Face it Yuichiro Ichinose, the kitchen is just not your place ok."

He looked back at Kiki. "So girl, what should we do?" He smiled. "Hey there's last night leftovers in the fridge, I'm sure I can warm that up so we can eat it." He said as Kiki barked.

Lucifer appeared in front of Yuu and Mika's home, he had picked up Mika's scent here not too long ago but it was go now. "This must be where he resides." He said as he made an attempt to leave, but then he remembered Asura and Lest saying something about a lover he had. "A human lover?" He smirked. "I'm quite curious to know, what kind of human attracted his eyes."

He decided to check the house first, he moved closer until he reached the door. He stretched his hands out to the door and knocked, there was no response so he knocked again. All of a sudden, he heard a loud explosion as he jumped back in fright. "What in the name of Venos is going on in there?" He asked himself. The doors opened up and he found a human running out with a dog creature in his hands.

Yuu ran out of the house with Kiki, he couldn't believe that he had blown up the microwave while trying to warm up food. He felt so disgusted with himself, could he do anything right. He coughed and looked into the house filled with smoke. "Mika is going to kill me, he says I should always stay away from the kitchen." Kiki began to growl and bark out loud. "Hmm? Kiki? He looked at her. "Kiki, what's gotten into you?" He looked around and found what she was barking at, it was a man, a very handsome man. "Oh. Um..hello, may I help you?" Yuu asked.

"C-C-" The man said as he stared at Yuu, Yuu didn't quite understand. "CUUUUUUUUUUTE!" He squealed and jumped at Yuu pushing him to the ground for a tight squeeze. "YOU ARE THE MOST CUTEST LITTLE THING I HAVE LAID MY EYES ON IN THIS ENTIRE GALAXY, I NEVER IMAGINED A HUMAN COULD BE SO CUTE, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS, OH I LOVE YOU ALREADY, PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOU."

Yuu was terrified, why was a stranger hugging him. "SOMEBODY SAVE ME, THIS MAN IS TRYING TO RAPE ME, HEEEELP." He screamed.

Lucifer's eyes sparkled. "C-can I?" He asked.

"WA- NOOOOO!" Yuu punched him off him as he quickly grabbed Kiki and ran inside locking the doors.

"Wait, wait." Lucifer banged on the door. "Please come back out cutie, I was only joking, I would never rape you, I just want to have sex with you."

"GO AWAY OR I'M CALLING THE COPS" Yuu screamed from inside.

"I'm sorry, I'm just kidding." Lucifer said. "Forgive me human but we've started off on the wrong foot, I don't mean you any harm. I promise." He waited for a reply but didn't get any. "H-human?" He called. "Come on human, this is no way to treat your grand father in law."