Carrier 3

Yuu walked into the bedroom with a plastic bag in his hand. The lights were still turned off, he looked at the clock, it was a quarter passed ten. On the bed, he could see a large lump under the sheets, indicating that Mika was still in bed.

"Mika." He walked over to him and sat beside him. "Mika, I'm back from the store, and I got us something to eat."

"I'm not hungry Yuu-chan." Mika said.

"Please Mika, you have to eat, you haven't eaten for a week now, you can't starve your self to death." Yuu said.

"We Venus can never starve from hunger of food, we can live for over a hundred years without eating, the only starvation that can kill us is lack of sex." Mika said.

"What a very interesting fact." Yuu said. "Still, I'm not going to just watch you lie down here without eating, please Mika, get up and eat, for me."

"You know I love you Yuu-chan." Mika said. "But I'm not in the mood to eat ok, please try and understand this."

"Ok." Yuu gave up, this had been the routine since a week ago, after he learnt that Krul was his mother but she suddenly disappeared. He had never seen Mika so down before, he wanted to help him, he wanted to bring back his usual sarcastic and perverted self. He'd do anything to help Mika from being so depressed. First, he was going to give the cause of it all a piece of his mind.

"I curse the day I was born." Lest said as he and Asura were busy fanning Fyn. "Why the hell are we the caretakers of this pregnant oaf, I mean there are lots of maids here."

"I want people who I can trust to look after me." Fyn said as he rubbed his large belly. "You never know who could be out to hurt my little one."

"When the heck will that thing pop out?" Lest asked. "I'm almost at my breaking point here and it's all because of him. When he is born, I must have something in return for my services, you must call him Lest Junior."

"No way on Venos that's happening." Fyn said. "It's sad that I and Claude haven't even thought of a name yet." He sat up. "I'm bored, why don't we go to the throne room where everyone else is."

"Do we have to carry you?" Asura asked.

"Trust me, I'm sure you can't." Fyn said. "By the way, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm weak." He giggled.

"Now I know what a woman is, why do I get the feeling that a pregnant man is not normal?" Lest asked.

"Why do I get the feeling that something's wrong?" Westley pouted. "My sweetheart Yuu hasn't made any contact with me since Alek's passing, is he mad at me?" He sobbed. "I hope he's not mad at me, I don't want him to be mad at me, do you guys think I've lost all hope trying to make him my mate."

"I think you lost all hope the day Mikaela returned his feelings your highness." Claude said.

"I can still steal him away." Westley smirked. "After all I am more highly endowed that my son is in practically everything, I mean he is of my creation."

"I think the semen did all the work." Ferid said. "All you had to do was thrust in and out."

"SHUT UP!" Westley screamed.

"Ahh!!! Move your ass Fyn." Lest yelled.

"Be quiet you moron, I'm carrying a heavy load inside of me." Fyn said as they approached the throne room. "Hi everyone."

"Fyn what are you doing here?" Claude asked. "Please go back to bed and rest, you shouldn't be moving around to much."

"Shut up." Fyn said. "Being pregnant doesn't mean I'm weak, I can still butt kick you to the moon you know."