I Love Yuu

"It's been days now and Fyn hasn't opened his eyes yet." Lest said. "I'm really starting to get worried."

"Don't worry Lest." The King smiled. "Fyn is going to be alright, I can sense it, he'll wake up very soon, it's just that sword did a lot of damage to him, but he's going to be just fine."

"You should be worried about the ones who almost killed him." Crowley said as he covered his mouth as if holding back from throwing up. "Claude was so brutal, each of them were operated on, and they even have body parts missing, for venos sake, one of them has only one eye now."

"I can't believe they survived all that." Kuu said. "I've heard it's rare of venos to lose sanity like that, Claude is actually the first I've witnessed." He frowned. "And I don't think I want to witness it again." They all agreed on that one, remembering that day, the events that happened were too gruesome. A lot of blood was spilled, the King was disgusted by it that moved the kitchen. Even after the previous kitchen was cleaned up, the King didn't want his meals prepared in a place stained by blood.

"Another person we should be worried about is Yuu." Ferid said. "The poor dear hasn't left Fyn's side since that dreadful day."

Mika walked into the room and found Yuu on the floor, he was asleep and his head was on the bed, his hand holding on to Fyn's. "Not again." Mika sighed, Yuu had been doing this since Fyn entered this state. No one complained though, they liked that he always wanted to stay by Fyn's side till he woke up, but he was just taking it too far.

He would always sleep in this position, Mika was the one who would carry him to his room but by morning they would find him in Fyn's room, already, asleep. Yuu was just going beyond the limit and it was annoying Mika, sleeping like that could cause damage to his back.

"Yuu-chan." Mika gently tapped him, waking him up. Yuu slowly opened his eyes and yawned. "Good morning Yuu-chan."

"Morning." He said softly while rubbing his eyes. He turned to look at Fyn. "Still no movement?"

"No." Mika said.

Yuu sighed. "Oh Mika, I feel so terrible, it's my fault he's in this situation. If he hasn't taken the blow for me-"

"You'd be dead." Mika said. "There's no way a human would have lived with a fatal stab wound like that. Fyn knew that, so he did his best to protect you." He smiled. "But don't worry, he'll be fine, I'm sure he'll wake up very soon."

"I hope so too." Yuu said.

"Have you had your bath yet?" Mika asked as Yuu shook his head. "Typical." He sighed and reached out a hand to him. "Come on." Yuu took his hand and Mika helped him get up. "We'll take a bath together."

"W-waa?" Yuu blushed.

"It's been a while we did that." Mika said. "In fact, it's been a while I've seen you naked Yuu-chan so I-"

"I'm sorry Mika but I'm going to have to decline." Yuu interrupted.

"What?" Mika frowned. "Why?"

"No reason." Yuu said. "I just want to bath alone, besides if we bath together, you might do something in there that'll keep us a while."

"Might?" Mika smirked. "Don't be ridiculous Yuu-chan, of course I'll do something that'll keep us a while." He began to pull Yuu. "Come on let's go."

"I said no Mika." Yuu raised his voice as Mika stopped walking. "I'm going to take a bath myself."

"Just as I thought." Mika said as he turned to look at Yuu. "Ever since the day we got here Yuu-chan, we haven't been together, just the two of us. I haven't touched you a long time, haven't kissed you."