Love Strikes Tragedy

Kuu walked into the throne room and found, Mika, Lest, Asura, Yuu and Fyn, no one was talking and everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. "The atmosphere here is chilling, someone care to explain what's going on?" Silence. "Ok then, breakfast is ready, shall we all adjourn to the dining room?" Silence. "The King knotted me and I'm going to deliver soon." Silence. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"Stop shouting." Mika said.

"THEN SOMEBODY START ANSWERING." Kuu yelled. "Everyone seems so moody lately, it's pissing me off, I can feel the negative vibes in here all the way from the other side of this mansion."

"Lest has refused to talk to me for almost a week now." Asura said. "It isn't fair, I don't know what I did."

"Lest, why are you mad at Asura?" Kuu asked.

"Because he's annoying." Lest said.

"Annoying? But I did nothing wrong." Asura said. "All that happened was that Kiseki-"

"Don't remind me." Lest said.

"Why are you getting so mad with me?" Asura asked.

"Because you're an idiot."

"Why am I an idiot?"

"I don't know, because you are one."

"This is getting absolutely no where." Kuu said. "Yuu, why so gloomy?"

"Fyn has refused my friendship proposal." Yuu pouted.

"Fyn, why?" Kuu asked.

"Is that supposed to even be a question?" Fyn asked. "I am not going to be friends with someone who is trying to steal the love of my life from me."

"I-" Yuu blushed, he had nothing to say because Fyn was completely right. "I'm sorry Fyn, but I couldn't help it." He smiled. "Mika is really sweet and he makes me feel special, I always feel safe whenever I'm around him, I tried, I tried not to fall in love with him for your sake but..it was just too impossible."

"You should have tried harder." Fyn said.

"Hey, Mika." Kuu called. "What's keeping you? Why haven't you chosen one already."

"You know this isn't easy for me either." Mika said. "You think I can just pick one and everything is going to be alright?"

"At least the other will get the memo and take a hike." Lest said. "I for one am rooting for Yuu and Fyn to leave you and find love in each other's arms."

"Yuck!" Mika and Fyn chorused in disgust.

"You're all acting like children." Kuu said. "Oh wait, you all are children." He giggled.

"Don't forget one of these children fucked you and you enjoyed it." Mika stated with a smirk. Kuu growled at him, suddenly Mika began flying in mid air. "H-hey, p-put me down." Kuu smirked and watched as Mika flew higher until he had gotten to the ceiling. "Kuu, this isn't funny, put me down right now."

"Ok." Kuu said as Mika dropped from high above and landed hard on the floor.

"MIKA!" Yuu and Fyn quickly got up and ran over to him, helping him out. "Are you alright?" Yuu asked.

"Hey, are you trying to kill him?" Fyn asked.

"Anyway, back to what I was saying." Kuu smiled as if he had done nothing wrong. "Since the older guys are out, I'm going to look after you all till they come back and if there's one thing with me, it's the fact that I hate fights, but when I do join them, everyone dies." Everyone shivered at that last part, they weren't really surprised, they all knew what Kuu was capable of doing. He looked like something that rainbows, unicorns and sparkled gave birth to but in reality, he was a deadly snake. "So Yuu, Fyn, the both of you will be spending the rest of the day together, talking with each other."