Confession

"Home?" Yuu repeated. "As in, home in venos?"

"No in the trash can." The King said. "You know, I'm starting to get pissed by that question."

Yuu walked over to Mika. "Mika, are you really leaving?" Mika was silent, he just looked away unable to say anything. "So this is going to be goodbye?"

"I'm sorry Yuu-chan." Mika frowned. "I wanted to tell you, honestly, but I just couldn't, because I knew you'd be broken if you found out I was leaving. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be." Yuu smiled. "After all, this particular day was coming, whether I liked it or not. The day you'd finally leave me."

"I'm sorry." Mika said.

Yuu smiled and took his hand. "Can you stay at least just one more week, I'd like to dedicate my entire time to you Mika, spend all day with you."

"Well..um." Mika turned to his father for an answer, he gave a light nod. Mika turned back to Yuu and smiled. "Ok Yuu-chan, I'll spend one more week."

"And Mika." Yuu pouted. "During this one week-" he blushed finding it difficult to say it. "I want to have you all to myself, you'll have Fyn all you want after that but just until you get home, pay attention only to me."

"This human." Fyn growled.

"It's only for a week." Lest said. "After that, Mikaela will be all yours again."

"Fine." Fyn said.

"Ok then it's settled." The King said. "We'll stay here for another one week, and during those one week, I will go sight seeing this putrid planet."

"Darling, I would like to go shopping." Kuu said. "And here on this planet I hear the big tough men carry all the shoppers bag, which is what you'll be doing."

"Huh?" The King yelled. "THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE FUN."

"It's not." Kuu said as he grabbed his ears and pulled him along. "Well let's go, I can't wait to see what this planet has to offer."

"Someone save me!" The King cried out.

"Day one of my seven days with Mika." Yuu said to himself as he stared in the mirror. "Hmmm...what exactly should we do today?" He thought for a moment. "I know, we'll go see a movie." He stood and ran out from the room. "MIKA, MIKA, LET'S GO SEE A MOVIE."

Yuu and Mika walked hand in hand on the streets. "So Mika, have you thought of a movie you'd like to watch?"

"I don't know the movies on this planet." Mika said. "I'll guess we'll choose something when we get there."

"Ok." Yuu smiled, he turned to look over his shoulders and frowned. "You know." He said. "I'd really like some quality time alone with Mika." The others were following behind them.

"You two are the only ones who know about this place." Lest said. "You can't just abandon us, what do you want? For us to get lost or something?"

"Besides that, we'd really like to know what these movies are." Asura said.

"Ok fine, just don't enter the same movie Mika and I are gonna enter ok?" Yuu said with a strict voice.

"He's pretty uptight." Fyn said.

"He's about to lose his dear Mikaela." Lest said. "If you were in his shoes you'd have run mad by now."

"Well of course I'll have run mad." Fyn pouted. "I don't know what I'd do if I were to lose dear Mika-sama."