Blessing

"Um..Yoichi!" Kimizuki called but Yoichi didn't even bother looking up at him. He was still angry from the previous day event. "Yoichi, I just want to say that I'm s-"

"Yuu-kun?" Yoichi called out, ignoring Kimizuki. Everyone in class turned to see Yuu walking in through the door, Yuu froze when he saw all eyes on him.

"Ah! Hi guys." He waved, suddenly everyone ran to him and trapped him by the board asking him dozens of questions.

"Idiot, where were you?"

"We were so worried."

"Do you know with how you're going, you could repeat the grade?"

Yuu was touched, everyone seemed to be happy to see him again, but sadly, he couldn't tell them where he had been and thus had to lie to them, but he had no idea what he was going to tell them.

"I'm sorry if I had you guys worried-"

"WORRIED? HA! We were more than worried you moron. Where on earth were you?"

Ironically, he wasn't on earth at all, but he couldn't tell them that he followed his alien boyfriend to his planet filled with handsome and beautiful gay men. They'd laugh in his face and call him a lunatic. "It's ok guys, it doesn't matter where I was, I'm back now and that's the main thing."

The teacher stepped in and Yuu for the first time in history was happy seeing a teacher. "Everyone take your seats." They all went to their seats and settled down, including Yuu. As he unpacked, Shinoa placed a note on his table, he opened it and it read, 'you have a lot of explaining to do Mr' he sighed, he might have gotten away from the others but it wouldn't be easy with his friends.

"Guren?"

"Yes." Yuu lied. "I missed him I guess and I called, we met somewhere and spent the whole time together. I'm sorry I left without telling you guys."

"Well that explains it." Mitsuba said.

"You really had us worried Yuu-kun." Yoichi said.

"I'm sorry guys." Yuu smiled. "I promise, it'll never happen again." At least he hoped it won't.

Yuu and his friends were walking out from the school doors, to their shock, they saw a lot of girls gathered together. "What's going on?" Akane asked.

"Damn it." Two boys walked towards them, talking. "Where the hell did that master piece come from? He looks like something that fell direct from heaven."

"All the girls are giving him so much attention." The other said. "With guys like that, we don't stand a chance."

"All this for a guy?" Kimizuki asked.

"I wonder who it could be." Yoichi said.

"Yuu-chan." Mika called as he walked over to them with the flock of girls walking behind him.

"Yuu-chan?" Yuu's friends chorused.

"Mika." Yuu frowned and walked up to him. "What did I tell you about coming to my school? Girls can't handle your hotness."

"I have no interest in girls." Mikaela said as all the girls mouths dropped in shock. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah!" Yuu said. "Bye guys." He waved at his friends and left with Mika.

"He has no interest in girls and he's leaving all alone with Yuu?" Shinoa said. "It kind of makes you wonder, do you think he rubbed off on Yuu?"

"No doubt about it." Mitsuba said.