Leaving Yuu

Mikaela couldn't believe what he was hearing, he had just been told that he was finally going home. At this point he expected himself to be screaming and jumping for joy, a part of him wanted to do that but then again, a bigger part of him didn't want to. "Home?" He asked. "As in back on Venos?"

"No." The King said. "On Mars, of course on Venos you imbecile, where else do you live?"

"Venos as in far away from earth?" Mika asked.

The King looked at Ferid, giving him a confused look, Ferid just shrugged. He turned back to Mika. "Dammit son, you haven't been away for that long, get your shit together."

"I believe what he mean is." Lest smirked. "Home? As in away from his dear dear human?"

"Human?" They all chorused. "Oh yes that's right, Mikaela found a little toy to play with here on earth. Where is the creature, I'd love to meet him. "

"Yuu-chan isn't home right now." Mika said as he turned to Lest and frowned. "And no, that's not what I meant." He turned back to his father. "I'm just happy that's all, and excited about it all."

"Yuu-chan?" The King repeated. "That's a cute name."

"Actually his name is Yuichiro." Lest said. "Yuu-chan is a dumb pet name Mika gave to him."

"How sweet." The King said. "You've really grown attached to this human, I'd love to meet him. I owe him so much for finally teaching you that life isn't all about SLAMMING YOUR DICK INTO A GUY'S ASS EVERY SINGLE DAY."

"Actually it is for us." Claude said.

"No it's not." The King said. "We need sex, yes, but we're not that desperate to do it everyday, once a month won't kill you, literally."

"When exactly do we leave?" Mika asked.

"Right now." The King said.

"Now?" Mika asked. "As in right now? But I have to see Yuu-chan and-" Mikaela thought for a moment, he really didn't want to go, not yet. He had to make sure Yuu would be ok with it, but he knew leaving right now would cause Yuu pain. "I can't leave now, I can't leave Yuu-chan yet."

"But Mika-sama." Fyn clutched his hands tightly. "I thought you'd be happy to go home and-" He frowned. "I did all I could for you, do you really want to throw it away?"

Mika smiled and held his chin, making him look his way. "I'm not throwing anything away Fyn, and I am happy to be going home, I just want to say my goodbyes to Yuu-chan first." He leaned in and kissed Fyn's forehead. "After that, I'll be able to go home."

"Ok Mika-sama." Fyn smiled.

"Wait, what do you mean goodbyes?" The King pulled Mika by the hair.

"Dammit old man, let go." Mika said.

"I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE TO TAKE YOU HOME, I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WASTE MY TIME FUCKIN SOME HUMAN THAT-" He was interrupted when the door opened.

"Mika, why the fuck did you leave the gate op-" Yuu trailed off when he walked into the room to see strange faces staring at him. "Hellooo, Mika, you didn't tell me we'd be expecting guests."

"Hello human, longest time." Lest waved.

"L-lest? Wait that would mean-" Yuu's eyes searched the room and he found who he was looking for and he was nt pleased. It was Fyn, and he was intimately holding Mika's hands. "What are you doing back here on earth?"

"Rude!" Lest frowned. "That's no way to treat guests."

Yuu looked at everyone else, he wondered if they too were venos. Well they certainly did look the part, and by looking the part he meant, Damn they were all fin.